Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some its works for others it don't - I can not hunt with my cz21s near other machines
so if a good area is found - I'm the odd man out - even if its just one other hunter

WaterWalker

Jan 31, 2007
Cape Cod, Massachuestts
Detector(s) used
Garrett (Infinium, ATPro, ATX), Minelab Excalibur, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites (Surfmaster PI, Quantum), JW Fisher 8X, DetectorPro Underwater 8", Minelab Equinox 800, Manticore, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sure have. All but two were for water detecting; all over New England, Cancun, Canada, and several Caribbean Islands. Lots of fun, difficult to please everyone all the time, but at the end of the day, everyone was hungry and tired. Lots of memories and pictures to keep me busy in the "off times". Heading for the Caribbean in two weeks, Florida in three months, and a two weeker in October - but not much detecting, if any at all for this one. Detecting with other enthusiasts is great as long as all can keep up with the pace of 4-10 hours in the water each day! It is a hectic pace to keep up with and is usually rewarding if enough research and planning goes into the trip. Imagine trying to keep 6 cars in sight and together over two to six days, areas large enough for all to detect and stay safe. Food bills, splitting resort cost and room charges can be challenging unless rules are set prior to the trip. Go for it!

OP
OP
S

sexton

Apr 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Casper and WW for the feed back.
Not much interest or we would have had more comments.

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
I heard that fishers new water machine they are releasing comes stock with a jammer. Effective over 100 yards yonder. :)

some its works for others it don't - I can not hunt with my cz21s near other machines
so if a good area is found - I'm the odd man out - even if its just one other hunter

Jim in MA

Apr 21, 2011
Detector(s) used
Excal with Wot, Infinium LS , CZ7a PRO
I heard that fishers new water machine they are releasing comes stock with a jammer. Effective over 100 yards yonder. :)

I herd the same thing. they are trying to push out the Minelab users.:unhappysmiley:

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A trip with you guys?!! :occasion14:count me in!!

WaterWalker

Jan 31, 2007
Cape Cod, Massachuestts
Detector(s) used
Garrett (Infinium, ATPro, ATX), Minelab Excalibur, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites (Surfmaster PI, Quantum), JW Fisher 8X, DetectorPro Underwater 8", Minelab Equinox 800, Manticore, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
If really interested, PM me. Leaving on the 14th, returning the 21st. Three going, only two detectorists. All-inclusive, 2miles of beach.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A few friends getting together for a trip is one thing, but start throwing strangers into the mix with unknown or unrealistic expectations, and that opens the "organizer" up to problems they don't want or need. Pro's have liability insurance, well thought out waivers, and solid destinations and facilities. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
S

sexton

Apr 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry seems you might be the person to put this together. Say Cancun mid to late February.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread