Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
I like to propagate geraniums. Once upon a time I tried to grow around 500 over the winter months. Its alot of manual labor but they will bring a premium price.
Straw bale gardening is fun project.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like Plumaria in background. - ?

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I finished dehydrating 20 pineapple into slices, couldn’t pass up as they were $1/ea. here in Michigan, (88 cents now).
May have to try starting a top in the window sill just for kicks.

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AARC. Hi thanks again for stopping and for the privilege of your time Yes we had our plumerias for plus minus five years now..got them from Maui plumeria gardens as rooted plants ..this year for the first time the royal Hawaiian bloomed so so beautiful and the morange 23 with wide flowers is just starting to open now We have found if you keep them off the floor and place them in a south facing window it will improve the chances to get them to bloom.this time of year..we were ready to get rid of them early this year but are so glad we kept them.not sure if you already have them but I can share with you what worked best for us. Take care

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fat hi thanks for stopping here and for the privilege of your time ..yes geraniums are fun to grow my wife loves to bring them in the house and keep them over winter..thanks again for asking me to show some pictures of the planes I made..take care

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fistfulladirt. Hi thanks for stopping and for the privilege of your time.we have never had a fresh pineapple until we went to Maui and picked one from the field where they were growing..it’s such a beautiful site to see thousands of them growing in the fields. Good luck planting one take care

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry hi thanks again for stopping here and also for the privilege of your time.yes we planted the top of one approx two years ago and it’s finally taking off now it will take eight to nine months to ripen take care

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20190601_171054.jpg
20190407_172824.jpg
They grow like weeds down here bill....got about 40 going right now !!

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
beepbleep. Hi thanks for also stopping and for the privilege of your time..we enjoy the juice and slicing one up ..it’s crazy we always bought the can juice and if you get a chance after this crisis stops go to Maui and pick one from the fields.. we definitely are going back take care

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blak Bart. Hi thanks also for stopping here and for the privilege of your time .i think i should relocate south and enjoy the beautiful weather and be able to better get a chance to find the pot of gold.if you get a chance check out the discussion section here on WW1 wood planes and four Leaf clovers . Big snow in the forecast this week up here.Im hoping to see a Guinness book of records soon on your prize catch. Take care

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
beepbleep. Hi that is some process making this juice ..one has to make sure their hands don’t get accidentally in there

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like Plumaria in background. - ?
I was going to ask, now Ive looked up. Next spring Im going to add to my inventory.
Is lake placid close to you? One of those lay down ice luges would be harder for me to try than flying.
Open canopy flight feels a lot like when you stop on the state line with SoDak and take your helmet off, than crack the throttle wide open and way smarter.

Last edited:

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
beepbleep. Hi that is some process making this juice ..one has to make sure their hands don’t get accidentally in there
That’s what suger beet processing looks like. The upper Nplatte river valley around Gering/Scoblo has a lot of sugar valley in there names

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fat hi I think Lake Placid ..it’s at least 4 hrs north for me I believe that they still might have all the Olympic game things to do still set up check ahead to make sure.yes someday I want to get up in one of those WW1 replicas when this crisis clears. Take care

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to all who stopped here and truly for the privilege of your time,,Wishing all good health—wealth and happiness

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread