Guy eyes only joke:) Im warning you

pepperpump

Feb 27, 2005
Manassas Park, VA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Guy eye's only joke:) I'm warning you

One night, after a couple had retired for the night, the woman became aware that her husband was touching her in a most unusual manner. He started by running his hand across her shoulders and the small of her back. He ran his hand over her chest, touching her very lightly. Then, he proceeded to run his hand gently down her side, sliding his hand over her stomach, and then down the other side to a point below her waist. He continued on, gently feeling her hips, first one side and the other. His hand ran further down the outside of her thighs. His gentle probing then started up the inside of her left thigh, stopped and the returned to do the same to her right thigh. By this time the woman was becoming aroused and she squirmed a little bit. The man stopped abruptly and rolled over to his side of the bed. "Why are you stopping darling?" she whispered. He whispered back, "I found the remote."

Pepperpump :o ;D

gmstreet

Jul 29, 2007
Elkins, West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Guy eye's only joke:) I'm warning you

Dang!! that's the one place I didn't look. Oh well, it couldn't be there I didn't see it when I made her get up and change the channel. lol ;D :D ;D

Bodyguard

Mar 11, 2007
Southeastern PA
Detector(s) used
BH Sharpshooter II
Re: Guy eye's only joke:) I'm warning you

What's funny about that ??? ??? ??? ??? I do the same thing almost everynight ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Bodyguard

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions