Had a pretty good hunt!

Jul 7, 2020
Vermont
Detector(s) used
An old radio shack, simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a really good hunt down at an old farm dump! Got the best condition flash light I have ever found, some ones entire key ring (poor guy), and a bunch of other things
image.jpg
image-jpg.2032330
this is by far the best condition flash light I have found, with allif its paint still on and an unbroken lense.
image.jpg
someone’sentire iron key ring. I have a feeling someone had a really bad next day.
image.jpg
image.jpg
I got this little copper building thing that I think is meant to be an Asian pagoda. If any of you can tell me something about it, like a date or a place of origin, that wouldbe very helpful. No identify marks or anything like that. It does seem kinda crudely made if that’s helpful. The top piece is Brocken off. I found it after I found the main base.
image.jpg

Upvote 23

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a really good hunt down at an old farm dump! Got the best condition flash light I have ever found, some ones entire key ring (poor guy), and a bunch of other things View attachment 2032340 .
image-jpg.2032330
this is by far the best condition flash light I have found, with allif its paint still on and an unbroken lense. View attachment 2032332 someone’sentire iron key ring. I have a feeling someone had a really bad next day. View attachment 2032335 View attachment 2032336 I got this little copper building thing that I think is meant to be an Asian pagoda. If any of you can tell me something about it, like a date or a place of origin, that wouldbe very helpful. No identify marks or anything like that. It does seem kinda crudely made if that’s helpful. The top piece is Brocken off. I found it after I found the main base. View attachment 2032338
Very Cool!!! You don’t see a whole ring of skeleton keys surface like that!! Congrats!!!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had a really good hunt down at an old farm dump! Got the best condition flash light I have ever found, some ones entire key ring (poor guy), and a bunch of other things View attachment 2032340 .
image-jpg.2032330
this is by far the best condition flash light I have found, with allif its paint still on and an unbroken lense. View attachment 2032332 someone’sentire iron key ring. I have a feeling someone had a really bad next day. View attachment 2032335 View attachment 2032336 I got this little copper building thing that I think is meant to be an Asian pagoda. If any of you can tell me something about it, like a date or a place of origin, that wouldbe very helpful. No identify marks or anything like that. It does seem kinda crudely made if that’s helpful. The top piece is Brocken off. I found it after I found the main base. View attachment 2032338
cool finds all around, that key ring is awesome. pretty crusty but those are some OLD keys, wtg

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
image-jpg.2032330
had to be some kind of guard to lose that many keys. And apparently quite a long time ago. I bet his sgt. was more than a little upset at the guard when he reported them lost. Or maybe he was killed. Hard to tell. Still a rare find indeed. Some electrolysis is in order.

OP
OP
Vermont treasure hunter
Jul 7, 2020
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
had to be some kind of guard to lose that many keys. And apparently quite a long time ago. I bet his sgt. was more than a little upset at the guard when he reported them lost. Or maybe he was killed. Hard to tell. Still a rare find indeed. Some electrolysis is in order.
I don’t have an electrolysis yet but I want to get one set up.

OP
OP
Vermont treasure hunter
Jul 7, 2020
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going . makes ya wonder how someone can lost a big set of Keys ?
I found it in an old farm dump so my guess was they were thrown away for some reason or someone left them in there pocket.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions