Happy New Year from the Free State of Jones! 2021 Roll Call!

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanting to see who all might be checking in here now that we've made it into 2021...

Y'all post what area you're in, maybe tell us about your machine(s), your favorite find(s), or anything else relevant to detecting here in Mississippi...

Some of my favorite finds are lil hotwheels size motorcycle I recovered not long after I got into the hobby, a patent pending piece made out of cast iron, an enameled sign, and the two class rings I've had the pleasure of recovering and returning...

I just enjoy detecting, and don't care where I'm hunting, as long as there is the occasional interesting find...

In the real world my name is Shannon, my primary machine is a White's MXT Pro, and I'm still in the learning mode with my V3i...

I'm here in Jones County, Mississippi...

Ripcon

Sep 4, 2016
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanting to see who all might be checking in here now that we've made it into 2021...

Y'all post what area you're in, maybe tell us about your machine(s), your favorite find(s), or anything else relevant to detecting here in Mississippi...

Some of my favorite finds are lil hotwheels size motorcycle I recovered not long after I got into the hobby, a patent pending piece made out of cast iron, an enameled sign, and the two class rings I've had the pleasure of recovering and returning...

I just enjoy detecting, and don't care where I'm hunting, as long as there is the occasional interesting find...

In the real world my name is Shannon, my primary machine is a White's MXT Pro, and I'm still in the learning mode with my V3i...

I'm here in Jones County, Mississippi...

This is Ripcon. I'm from the Vicksburg, MS area. I hunt with a Tesoro machine. I've been hunting civil war relics, coins, bottles, and indian relics for 47 years and counting.

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi, there. I went to UPT at Columbus AFB. Beautiful state... except for fire ants. :BangHead:
HH
dts

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions