Has anyone printed out the Manticore Instruction Manual yet?

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As of last week, my name is now on a “waiting list” for Minelab’s new Manticore and since I wanted to be pro-active, I downloaded the Manticore instruction manual (78-pages in PDF format) so I could get a head-start on the learning curve. The instruction manual is very well written and from a design standpoint, it looks beautiful on-line. However, it was a real pain in the a - - to print-out a hard copy. . . especially with 14-pages of 98% Black ink coverage which, from a printing standpoint, was a waste of ink.

From what I understand, you’re on your own for printing-out a hard copy of the manual. I appreciate the value of having Manticore’s manual available as a PDF file down-load to your computer or smart phone but, it’s also nice to have a hard-copy that you can read and make notes in at your leisure.

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
â—Ź Minelab Manticore â—Ź Minelab CTX-3030 â—Ź Minelab Equinox 800 â—Ź Minelab Goldmaster 1000 â—Ź Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I uploaded mine to my Kindle account so I can read it on my iPhone or iPad. Great for when you're in the field and need to look something up.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always print mine out. I always have mine with me when i go detecting. I print out the pages then put them in a plastic sleeve. I put two pages in a sleeve (Like page one and two back to back) I buy the plastic sleeves at the dollar stores like Dollar General. Keeps them CLEAN and HANDY !

Manual.jpg

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually get 20 sleeves for a dollar

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread