Has anyone seen similar carvings or know possibly who done them? Rock formations, rock carvings, arborglyphs', & trail markers

MythicalUnikrn

Feb 24, 2022
Exploring reality, from afar.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been a member for over a yr now, mainly research and learning, until deciding to put some things I've come across out there. Aka sharing with others, for that benefit of both I like ta think.. lol.
Okay, so let me start by WOW!! Tha things mankind has become ignorant to due to these cool inventions like cell phones, social media, 37 differ types of awesome smelling shampoos and conditioners, street racing, it's shocking. Really is, I mean ive found the below arborglyphs' and rock carvings, a heart shaped stone about 1'x1' it was either worked into its shape or maybe a pour(?) Only b/c tha overlay on the back(n just tha crisp lines connecting the lobes)are so perfect. Just can't make out a lot on it. That's another time..
I grew up in what's now called Sand Springs children's home, which happens ta b tha location of the cabin that last Dalton brother went BK to after serving his prison time, to obtain the hidden map in tha fireplace. Which he used to dig a few holes to recover a few things and left town. It's all in Oklahoma treasure and treasure tells, neways i recently found all of this out, topped with my granddad built a castle at the bottom of this ridge where it's known many outlaws of that time camped or retreated to evade lawmen. Would have bn cool ta know before hand, maybe he would have told me a few stories..
Pic.1-First upload is what reminds me of that marshmallow man from "Ghostbusters"(original) sitting looking west with a sharp eared small pointed faced dog in an alert position. Mind you, I'm almost positive behind where I'm standing to snap this pic there is a cave that has been filled in and over. Not far from here i did locate a cave just haven't gathered everything needed to descend it. Plus not alone..
Pic.2- is a arborglyph on a tree I've looked at and walked by that last 19 years, pretty sure I'm one of that few or possibly only one to notice in that last 60+ years as not many just walk n are clear minded and present while they do. Nor know it's all about tha angles, similar to that degree with masonic/KGC deposits. So it looks as if something has been scratched out, n with me being a newbie i have not that slightest thought. Also looks as if maybe hes throwing a tomahawk? Any thoughts?
Pic.3- Was found before I seen pic.1 right across from what I think is a cave.
Pic.4- I found last year while walking not far from "lost city" park aka Chandler, which if anyone has done work on that James brothers this is one of the "possible" locations for the $88,000. Which I might have located some of those tree markers along tha Arkansas river.

OP
OP
MythicalUnikrn

MythicalUnikrn

Feb 24, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry

Attachments

• IMG_20221031_183310.jpg
    IMG_20221031_183310.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 99
  • 20220925_145935.jpg
    20220925_145935.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 102
  • 20220925_145931.jpg
    20220925_145931.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20221031_183242.jpg
    IMG_20221031_183242.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 96
  • 20220925_145953.jpg
    20220925_145953.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20221031_183408.jpg
    IMG_20221031_183408.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20221031_183148.jpg
    IMG_20221031_183148.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20221031_183125.jpg
    IMG_20221031_183125.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20221031_183057.jpg
    IMG_20221031_183057.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 103
OP
OP
MythicalUnikrn

MythicalUnikrn

Feb 24, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Threw in a few heart rock shots..

Attachments

• IMG_20220118_161635566.jpg
    IMG_20220118_161635566.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20210114_134413018_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210114_134413018_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20210114_134326512_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210114_134326512_HDR.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20210114_134316139_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210114_134316139_HDR.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20220118_161626075.jpg
    IMG_20220118_161626075.jpg
    974.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20210114_134354347_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210114_134354347_HDR.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20210114_134354347_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20210114_134354347_HDR~2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20220118_161610703.jpg
    IMG_20220118_161610703.jpg
    893.7 KB · Views: 54

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This thread might be better served in the Treasure Marks/Signs area of the forums. I'm sure a moderator will move it if you want.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can barely see the outline of a heart on the tree in the first set of pics, but normally these carvings are deeper. I see the heart rock and the carving in the tree in the second set of pics. Not sure what the tree carving represents here. In the future, I would not remove rocks from their location. It looks like you brought it home. The rocks are typically positioned in such a way as to give information. Once removed the information could be lost.
Have you read Sandy1's guide to vault treasure hunting, and Gollum's thread on death traps?

OP
OP
MythicalUnikrn

MythicalUnikrn

Feb 24, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can barely see the outline of a heart on the tree in the first set of pics, but normally these carvings are deeper. I see the heart rock and the carving in the tree in the second set of pics. Not sure what the tree carving represents here. In the future, I would not remove rocks from their location. It looks like you brought it home. The rocks are typically positioned in such a way as to give information. Once removed the information could be lost.
Have you read Sandy1's guide to vault treasure hunting, and Gollum's thread on death traps?
Correct, I'm completely in agreement with you on NOT removing things, NOW. This was before doing any research, and learning a few things. I took pics from that day exploring just I'm not big on going BK and thumbing pics. 🤫🤫.. I do know tht alot of carvings on trees are hard to see straight on, considering it's not a flat surface. I have not miboje, I'll have to check those out. I have reviewed a few videos from a gentleman named Terry Carter, if not all are familiar I encourage you to go check him out on YouTube as well as Facebook.
1. 2nd set of pics are of a arrow pointing down(some call it an inverted arrow). In Wilson's book there was a similar one found by standing rock before it was flooded. Skimming tha top layers was located a pure silver ingot.
2. Very first pic is of a "marshmallow" (think Ghostbusters) headed guy sitting as if in a chair looking towards where I'm taking tha photo from. To the left and down about ½way is a dog that resembles a bull terrier-ish. As with tha guy he's looking in the direction if not more south of where I'm standing to take this pic.
3. 2nd, 3rd n 4th photo's like stated above it's hard to capture a rounded surface on a flat surface. NO DOUBT about it there is a carving here of a Native American facing what would be again south.(differ location tho) follow the reddish line from top to bottom hopefully you'll see it. 🤔🤔.. midish way down. As well as few things just below the cleft. Tha native looks to be more just haven't done a lot on it. This is on property owned by my ex inlaws for tha last 80years.
Then the lighter grey, i don't believe these are natural due to I've walked these woods tha last 19 years, while yes there's more like there use to be a natural cave at tha very top of this location. Of course some big wig decided it would be better if it were removed. It use to be used for Christmas and Easter plays, my Aunt was a major part of putting it on, but that was goshhh.. like 22years ago. Added with this is also an area tht was being used well before Tulsa became a town. Too many questions still remain in my little brain to believe this is a natural anything, as it's also seen from the Arkansas river. Lastly this is also where tha James brothers/gang is said to have hidden a cache worth up to $88,000. Frank when he bought his Fletcher farm, while it's on record, was seen traveling to this area looking for multiple hidden caches he and his brother hid in or around here. What gets me though is I've also heard and read that he went as far as present day Broken Arrow -ish(I'll let those tht think b.a. keep tht thought..)He was said to have located quite a few of their hidden caches, while not all due to he was afraid to much attention would be giving tha gold away.

Carvinologist

Tenderfoot
Dec 24, 2022
I've been a member for over a yr now, mainly research and learning, until deciding to put some things I've come across out there. Aka sharing with others, for that benefit of both I like ta think.. lol.
Okay, so let me start by WOW!! Tha things mankind has become ignorant to due to these cool inventions like cell phones, social media, 37 differ types of awesome smelling shampoos and conditioners, street racing, it's shocking. Really is, I mean ive found the below arborglyphs' and rock carvings, a heart shaped stone about 1'x1' it was either worked into its shape or maybe a pour(?) Only b/c tha overlay on the back(n just tha crisp lines connecting the lobes)are so perfect. Just can't make out a lot on it. That's another time..
I grew up in what's now called Sand Springs children's home, which happens ta b tha location of the cabin that last Dalton brother went BK to after serving his prison time, to obtain the hidden map in tha fireplace. Which he used to dig a few holes to recover a few things and left town. It's all in Oklahoma treasure and treasure tells, neways i recently found all of this out, topped with my granddad built a castle at the bottom of this ridge where it's known many outlaws of that time camped or retreated to evade lawmen. Would have bn cool ta know before hand, maybe he would have told me a few stories..
Pic.1-First upload is what reminds me of that marshmallow man from "Ghostbusters"(original) sitting looking west with a sharp eared small pointed faced dog in an alert position. Mind you, I'm almost positive behind where I'm standing to snap this pic there is a cave that has been filled in and over. Not far from here i did locate a cave just haven't gathered everything needed to descend it. Plus not alone..
Pic.2- is a arborglyph on a tree I've looked at and walked by that last 19 years, pretty sure I'm one of that few or possibly only one to notice in that last 60+ years as not many just walk n are clear minded and present while they do. Nor know it's all about tha angles, similar to that degree with masonic/KGC deposits. So it looks as if something has been scratched out, n with me being a newbie i have not that slightest thought. Also looks as if maybe hes throwing a tomahawk? Any thoughts?
Pic.4- I found last year while walking not far from "lost city" park aka Chandler, which if anyone has done work on that James brothers this is one of the "possible" locations for the $88,000. Which I might have located some of those tree markers along tha Arkansas river.

Img.20221031_183...Looking at the gap, on the left lower cliff line, 2 bird heads joined (Janus), one looking through the gap,the other looking opposite direction..

Just above the bird heads, looking thru gap is a man's face looking back left at a white rabbit that is looking down...

Above this man's face are at least 5 other faces, just below these faces, between the 1st face mentioned and the white rabbit is a shovel, a trident and a sword combined...The handle to the shovel, the trident and the swords blade is a "A" with extended arm, between the arms of the "A" is a small circle with rays, the lowered ray pointing left...

The five faces are the wool on a sheep that is facing left also...The date I found is 1889...but could be earlier..

OP
OP
MythicalUnikrn

MythicalUnikrn

Feb 24, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's an arborglyph for you. It's a maintained stand of aspens shaped as a heart in Utah.

Here's an arborglyph for you. It's a maintained stand of aspens shaped as a heart in Utah.
View attachment 2061195
Nice, thank's for sharing quite beautiful, unfortunately this is not a arborglyph. Arborglyphs' are pictures carved INTO tha tree, while I may b wrong. This is a maintained/sculpted grove of Aspen trees.
I took the two owl carving photos last week, the tha buck with antlers was taken little under 2months ago and differ locations.

Attachments

• IMG_20221217_162010.jpg
    IMG_20221217_162010.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20221031_182656_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221031_182656_HDR.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20221217_161955.jpg
    IMG_20221217_161955.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 31

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You seem to have a knack of seeing things easily-so what do you make of this?
The full size photo-the enlarged photo
SE Ontario-2013
C6AC6B5A-82F0-4945-9FA3-49E0576B64F3.jpeg
C6AC6B5A-82F0-4945-9FA3-49E0576B64F3_1_201_a.jpeg

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice, thank's for sharing quite beautiful, unfortunately this is not a arborglyph. Arborglyphs' are pictures carved INTO tha tree, while I may b wrong. This is a maintained/sculpted grove of Aspen trees.
You're right - I stand corrected. My posted pic was more of a geoglyph, sort of. I wasn't used to using the proper term for tree carvings.

Mining claim link.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread