Have not been out in a long time...........

Auba14

Jun 17, 2015
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000, Tesoro Compadre, Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SAM_1900.JPG

I realized today that I have not been out and done any serious hunting since August. Have done a bit here and there, like 15 minutes here, 10 minutes there, etc........darn that pesky work and things that life throws at you. Had to run to the in laws farm for a while today so grabbed the detector and off we went. I have hit this place pretty hard over the years but seem to always find something. First find of the day was the 4 leaf clover. Last find of the day was the little hammer head. Oldest coin of the day was the 1947 Canadian penny. Tons of trash, lots of fun.

Jeff

Upvote 6

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Like the assortment! :hello2: Hope you can get out more often before your ground freezes up for winter! :hello2: Have fun! Andi

rich f

May 29, 2013
mass
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
u have atleast a month left before the ground freezes hurry and get out and dig

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on making some time for the hobby. I need at least one 4 hour hunt a week to feed the dragon. Since the time change, weekends are the only opportunity unless of course I take a Friday off. 9 years and counting until retirement. Hope you guy's don't dig up all the goodies in the meantime.

OP
OP
Auba14

Auba14

Jun 17, 2015
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000, Tesoro Compadre, Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks all. Was trying to work on shallow targets using the probe/screwdriver coin popping method. Most of what I found was around 3" deep or less. I did pay for it the next couple of days as these old legs were a little sore. That's telling me I need to get out more often.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread