Have you made any New Years resolutions?

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes sir, I made 10 resolutions yesterday and broke all of them before the New Year too :thumbsup: :laughing7:

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No resolutions here. Just going to strive a bit more to be a better person. Wishing everyone a happy,healthy and prosperous new year ! Happy hunting.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
I'm going to try and not have as many disagreements with all the so-called experts this next year... but it's really fun, so this maybe hard to give up? This year I've been called a liar and my credibility has been questioned several times, many want to know my educational background. Most of the time I'll just tell them that I have a Ph.D. in "Hardknoxs"... and I didn't get it from UT, Knoxville, TN.:laughing7:

Last edited:

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My resolution is to make a Billion dollars in 2013. But if I only make a couple of million, well thats ok I very seldom keep my New Years resolution. I will be eating Black Eyes peas on the 1st day of the New Year for good luck.

Last edited:

richbat

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre/GPP/Lesche/Bomb Sheath
My New Years Resolution is not to believe the world is coming to an end anytime soon.LOL

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I retired last Friday so I know I'll have no problem with my resolution to detect five times as much as last year. And, after five years do land and water detecting, I have yet to get a silver quarter or half. 2013 is going to be the year.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
(1)To not believe any of that KGC crap because the south was basically broke and starving by war's end, (2) to not try to persuade people that the LDM doesn't exist and that the "dutchman" was really just an old crook, (3) to not cringe when people read sorry, made-up books about treasure(especially in central texas) and then waste time and money trying to locate it,(4) to quit trying to get folks to realize that Terry Soloman is an EXPERT on gold mining and southwestern history and they can learn a great deal from him,(5)to make some people realize that the army ain't gonna show up at your door and take your precious guns away and finally (6) to explain to many that when laws are passed, we have to obey them. If you would rather not, then please feel free to move to any country you wish...Yep these are my resolutions.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Always, Never Make resolutions

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My resolution is to buy a snowblower!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No resolutions. More detecting, taking out the boat, more travel.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I resolve that when New York drops the ball, it's New Years here also, and I'm going to bed.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope,used to resolve not to eat liver. i don,t like to eat liver so no let down there.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, lose 20 pounds and find more loot.

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to get on Tnet anymore.....didn't work.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread