headphones for the Legend (this is for anyone that does not like to use over the ear headphones)

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
2-Nokta/Macro Legend Pro Pack
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Nokta Pulse Dive 2in1 kit
Garrett AT Pro (not Used)
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you have had a headphone linked up before you will have to delete them.
I didn't have any problem with linking the homespot after I deleted the stock headphones
Exactly, I have had no issues with any of the earbuds or bone conduction headphones or these Avantree Taurus pairing with my Legend at all, but if you do not follow the instructions, in the 1.09 manual for pairing headphones they will never pair, prior to the 1.09 my Legend would connect with several pairs of earbuds and phones you coould connect multiple devices to the Legend Bluetooth, people complained about it because the Legend was literally pairing with peoples phones while you were out detecting LOL so Nokta changed it in the 1.08 now 1.09 version now the Legend Bluetooth will only pair with one device and if you want to switch to a differnt headphone set or earbuds you have to delete the previously paired device before the Legend B;uetooth will pair with a new device. instructions are in the 1.09 Manual

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't need the threshold hum unless I'm detecting for gold nuggets, so I could use the earbuds if I could get them to pair. I got the Tozo G1's and the Homespot, and I can't get either to pair. The main problem with Tozo's is I can't get it to go into "gaming" mode. Oh well, I'll just keep messing with them.
they do not have to be in gaming mode to pair they just work better in gaming mode once paired with the Legend.

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I bought the Tozo G1 earbuds and I found that I had to disable the blue tooth function on my cell phone for them to connect to my legend. I was kinda stumped when they wouldn't connect but finally figured it out.
Oh, yes forgot to mention that LOL, it is the same with all of the earbuds, headphones and even these Avantree Taurus speaker all of them seem to want to connect to the cell phone easier than the Legend LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions