Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
Mine lab, Garrett, Bounty Hunter,

hrc

Jan 8, 2013
oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi, I found a stone heart here in Oklahoma, I looked one up that looked just like the one I found just a few months back. I took another look today and couldnt find it. maybe it was yours. I am 100% positive it is real. if you would like to take a look at it, i will send email you some pics. thanks, HRC

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I found a stone heart here in Oklahoma, I looked one up that looked just like the one I found just a few months back. I took another look today and couldnt find it. maybe it was yours. I am 100% positive it is real. if you would like to take a look at it, i will send email you some pics. thanks, HRC
Why dont you post it here? That is open your own thread for it. I know I would like to see it. Welcome to Tnet

Winchester416

Feb 18, 2022
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' "
-------Isaac Asimov, column in Newsweek (21 January 1980)
The United States is a Constitutional Republic not a democracy...

Winchester416

Feb 18, 2022
Thank you so much Kathy for the poetical vindication, as you have found out the hard way professional jealousy is rampant, and the "if I did not find it it must not exist " mentality is very prevalent. Nice site too!!
I have seen the CT scans of the “stone heart” If not At one time a real heart, this steam cut quarts is one heck of a find... The internal properties, including dimensions are spot on for being a heart...

Winchester416

Feb 18, 2022
Long story short, I have a friend that has found a unique rock, when he found it at first it was nothing special, but when he got it wet while placing it in his rock garden he realized it looked like a heart the only thing that has been done to this rock is he as sprayed it with a clear sealer.

This stone has been show to several doctors, nurse and cardiologist, and they all agree all the stuff is there, vessels, fat, connective tissues, multiple chambers, and they were in awe of it. Their opinions are of that is of a deer or pig, but definitely not human.

further that if this proves to be what it looks like, it would be the only one ever found there are no other example know to exist any place else in the world!

Next step is to find someplace to take it to have it looked at internally with out destructive means. You are privileged to be almost the first to see this, so have a look and say what you think of this amazing one of a kind Heart of stone..

Any thougghts or sugestions would be appreciatred...

Download122707293.jpg

Download122707315.jpg

Download122707332.jpg

Download122707319.jpg

Download122707322.jpg
Update, The Heart has been fully verified, and much interest for purchase... Wise people don’t tell you how smart they are...

Winchester416

Feb 18, 2022
Long story short, I have a friend that has found a unique rock, when he found it at first it was nothing special, but when he got it wet while placing it in his rock garden he realized it looked like a heart the only thing that has been done to this rock is he as sprayed it with a clear sealer.

This stone has been show to several doctors, nurse and cardiologist, and they all agree all the stuff is there, vessels, fat, connective tissues, multiple chambers, and they were in awe of it. Their opinions are of that is of a deer or pig, but definitely not human.

further that if this proves to be what it looks like, it would be the only one ever found there are no other example know to exist any place else in the world!

Next step is to find someplace to take it to have it looked at internally with out destructive means. You are privileged to be almost the first to see this, so have a look and say what you think of this amazing one of a kind Heart of stone..

Any thougghts or sugestions would be appreciatred...

Download122707293.jpg

Download122707315.jpg

Download122707332.jpg

Download122707319.jpg

Download122707322.jpg
I Was going to post all the details, test results, etc... But all the jerks on this thread don’t deserve it... Bothers me the conclusions they jumped to without knowing the whole story...

The next one to drive them nuts... Same rock hound has a fossilized duck, a whole duck... Also been recently verified...

Haha guy went from rags to riches; lifelong hobby of collecting rocks, combined with his friends support to get answers...

God is Good!

Please accept Jesus the Christ as your Lord and Savior!!!

God Bless!

Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m not trying to revive an old debate but I am curious after reading the thread, the original pictures aren’t there anymore can you re post some?

Winchester416

Feb 18, 2022
I’m not trying to revive an old debate but I am curious after reading the thread, the original pictures aren’t there anymore can you re post some?
I’m not the original poster, and the heart is now gone; but I will work on getting the originals. The original poster was killed by covid in 21... The former owner is a lifetime rock hound...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread