Hell-- Drool over this one!!

Hank

Oct 25, 2004
Charlotte,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, BH, Tesoro, et al
Unless you're trying to revive the Rorshak ::) :D :D Ink-blot test........I'll have whatever you're having.....

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

Jacko

Hank-- you can't see what I see??? I ususally smoke a little weed when veiwing my pictures :o

Jacko

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

Jacko

OK GUY"S--- Hint-- Look for color changes and black dots. Here's the easy to see ones. Top right (big) turtules head next to that in center is a cow skull with horns (upside down) below that in white is some animal with a pionted nose (white), just to the right of alien is a mountain lion and next to him is the side veiw of a man with a big ear. going down near bottom is a string ray (big). Several more but smaller and they blend in like a mirage.

Jacko

Upvote 0

Chris in BC

Mar 19, 2003
Langley
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Keene 5" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks more like a rock face used as a urinal, go give it the sniff and taste test Jacko!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

Jacko

Chris-- Never thought about it. If it looked like a taco--never mind.

Jacko

Upvote 0

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
OMG!!!! I actually see the dog, the guy with the ear, and the turtle!!!! I've been reading way too many of Jacko's posts, I think. I'm starting to see images in everything now. Help!!!!

vicki

Upvote 0
F

Floater

OH MY GOD! The Whack Pack has come out of the closet here. UUUGGGHHHH could someone pass the water? I really thirsty. ;)

Upvote 0

Crystallize

Apr 12, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with Zeke, I also see this alien head and with a little extra imagination a ducks-head in the upper middle left. ;D

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions