Hello All

fesulfcraw

Apr 16, 2022

Recently relocated to CA from NC. Have been Relic hunting for several years and fortunate to unearth a lot of Colonial and a few CW items while in NC. I've been spoiled by NE NC digging, (Sand and Sandy Loam). Rocks, mountains and no shouldered creatures might hamper but not diminish my desire to get out and hunt. Have been here since April and am finally settled in . Hope to learn more from you all

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Recently relocated to CA from NC. Have been Relic hunting for several years and fortunate to unearth a lot of Colonial and a few CW items while in NC. I've been spoiled by NE NC digging, (Sand and Sandy Loam). Rocks, mountains and no shouldered creatures might hamper but not diminish my desire to get out and hunt. Have been here since April and am finally settled in . Hope to learn more from you all
Welcome to Tnet. I hope you have fun. Lots of great folks on here.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T Net and best of luck in your new digs! Might just uncover a Gold coin out there!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Recently relocated to CA from NC...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions