Hello everyone

John Herrera

Jan 4, 2013
I have been a amature treasure hunt for several years sorry i cant report any big fins like some of you guys, tats so cool all the stuff you fine am looking to find good stuff some day too, and get to post it here. In the mean time i live in Corpus Christi, Tx, and i will tell its hard to find good location to do my hunting can any body help me with this. I have only lived in Corpus for a few years. So if any one can please help me out with good locations pleas let me know. Thank You and Good Luck hunting John

LandSeig

May 16, 2020
Southeast Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, NEL Storm coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome John! If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the forums page you,ll see a listing for each state.Click on Texas,there,s tons of info on all kinds of subjects related to treasure hunting.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been a amature treasure hunt for several years sorry i cant report any big fins like some of you guys, tats so cool all the stuff you fine am looking to find good stuff some day too, and get to post it here. In the mean time i live in Corpus Christi, Tx, and i will tell its hard to find good location to do my hunting can any body help me with this. I have only lived in Corpus for a few years. So if any one can please help me out with good locations pleas let me know. Thank You and Good Luck hunting John
John Let me welcome you to a very fine forum 11 Plenty of very knowledgeable people here to help you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions