Hello From Arizona

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello. I grew up working and hiking the Superstition Mountains, and I am familiar with your posts on the other forums. I think your theories are completely without merit, but I will wait to see your "photographic" evidence. By the way, We fly a Robinson 44 out of Deer Valley, up into the Bradshaw and Weaver Mountains. What type of helicopter are you flying over the Supes?

OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
eXp 4000 & Bionic 01 (GPS Metal Detectors)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm out of state. I will prove it and post pics when I get home. Have some patience will ya please!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Follow my other threads please

OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will show you the "Temple" as I call it... (also I believe this.is the place where the majority of the Jesuit Treasure is buried along with that 900 lb Gold Cross). It's carved into the mountain... But remember! The stone was already there... They just embelished it more. There is some funky bizarre writing that half resembles animals. So I'm thinking many populations lived here from different times. If you want to meet me at Cobb's in Apache Junction when I get back... I'm all for it! I really want all of you to see what I'm seeing. I really do... but I know your skeptical... but I can prove it. My iPad works off of wifi... and I need a strong wifi connection.
I will upload more tomorrow.
Please be patient ok guys.
It's overwhelming... just work with me on this.
Thanks,
Red John

Oh... Quit being so darned negative. See main headline for images on "FOUND"

Last edited:
OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you see the cross carved into the Mountain? Take a good look at it! Do you see the pyramid? Green 45° Angles going down? See the white outline in rock for the base?
Find the square "green" door in the center of the "pyramid/temple"?

ForumRunner_20120717_022231.png

OP
OP
arizonarock

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok... Was up there yesterday. The Tonto National Forest Archeologists and the Department of Anthropology at the Arizona Natural History Museum are investigating this.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread