J

Jesusfreakmccn

Jan 20, 2014
North East England
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 Ace
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hiya camp Craig. Thank you for replying to my post and what you said was really funny. What is really funny is the description on my first ever metal detecting outing which ended in comical disaster. You can check it out at http://www.learntometaldetect.com Hurrah?..I got a metal detector for Christmas. I'm blogging, sharing & together we can learn.[/url]. Its worth a look if you want a good laugh.

Happy Hunting !:notworthy:

OP
OP
J

Jesusfreakmccn

Jan 20, 2014
North East England
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 Ace
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
J

Jesusfreakmccn

Jan 20, 2014
North East England
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 Ace
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is so true. However, to dat, I've found nothing but water, quick sand and oil! If you read my first posts on my blog you can read the comical disaster that was my first ever metal detecting outing. Check it out here: http://www.learntometaldetect.com | Hurrah?..I got a metal detector for Christmas. I'm blogging, sharing & together we can learn.[/url] It is soooo funny!! :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jesusfreakmccn

Jan 20, 2014
North East England
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 Ace
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you very much for replying to my post TJE. It is much appreciated. How do you know about my md getting wet? Did you read my blog about the comical disaster of my detecting outing? Or did you just guess? Have you haven't read it I think you should check it out at learn to metal detect by Claire | Hurrah?..I got a metal detector for Christmas. I'm blogging, sharing & together we can learn. It is worth a read just for the laugh. I'll blog with my next exploits that hopefully be dry and fruitful.

In the meanwhile....Happy Hunting ! :icon_thumleft:[/QUOTE]

NoBootyYet

Dec 3, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from Birmingham, Alabama. This is a great place to learn about and share safe, effective treasure hunting tips and tricks. Good luck Claire and we look forward to seeing your cool finds.

OP
OP
J

Jesusfreakmccn

Jan 20, 2014
North East England
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 Ace
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Kelvin for replying to my post. You all seem like a nice bunch. I'll be out as soon at it stops raining in England !:BangHead:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to the forum Claire.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Freak - I can get to your site, though, i can't navigate around? Have you set it up correctly?

Oh, btw - Welcome to TN!!!

OP
OP
J

Jesusfreakmccn

Jan 20, 2014
North East England
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 Ace
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Darrin. I was grateful you contacted my about your problem navigating around my blog. I've just been on and had no trouble navigating around at all and my stepdaughter has no problem. What browser are you using? Maybe try another one but you should find no problem if you try now. However, If you still cannot navigate around, let me know what browser you are using to view it. In meantime...Happy Hunting ! :dontknow:

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Claire - You were correct IE will not open the site correctly, I used Google Chrome and she came right up. Keep up the good work and don't forget to add Pics. Good Luck out there, you live in an area that has HUGE possibilities!!!!

OP
OP
J

Jesusfreakmccn

Jan 20, 2014
North East England
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 Ace
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Darrin. Glad you got there in the end! I know I live in an area where the Romans used to dominate so I am hopeful I'll find my life changing hoard one of these days. Lots of Laughs! In my dreams anyway. Hope you enjoyed the blog. I'll be posting a link very shortly where you can download a piece of software that allows you record a log of your different finds. It is totally awesome. Happy Hunting and God Bless. :laughing7:

russ

Jul 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
fieldmaster fx 55 c scope cs 4pi
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Good luck Claire,youll do fine you sound like a smart kid...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread