Hello from Placer County, California

Jan 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Salutation​
Hello! Don't care to divulge to much personally identifiable information (big brother watchin and all...) But freinds call me "uh-oh", y'all can call me uh-oh. Daddy use to run an 8" dredge for a fella named Rich somewhere on the American up 49 near a little place called "old mother truckers" when I was a wee lad; and grew up on the south yuba (Deer Creek in Penn Valley and Smartsville just above the gold fields next to blue point/Black swan hydraulic mines . Spent a lot of time cleaning up cracks and crevices with a probe and a snuffer bulb behind the dredge learning from those who do it for a living. Was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to learn the art from the late old-timer "Herman" of Colfax (R.I.P. dear friend). My interest is mainly in alluvial gold deposits and spend most my time in the field runninga a stream sluice, custom rocker box, crevicing perennial creeks and bedrock, winching bolders, using the 22' sea anchor to relocate the really big bolders:). Occasionally I'll break out the production highbanker (when I can). Have a large logging winch on a sled and other means of moving heavy ****. Always willing to provide gear to anybody who's gold a spot with pay and an extra seat for the trip. I am a self-proclaimed fine gold nut. Love to share (most) of my knowledge about the subject. Spend a lot of time solo in the Backcountry.Hate claim jumpers, hate law enforcement even more. Anybody looking for a partner/pack mule give me a holler(sub you tender foot flat-landers and limp wristed dredge hating left wing liberal hippy..... (*Breathes in deeply with slow exhale).
Look forward to being an active member and assett to this community. Abundant gold and prosperous prospects to ya.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :occasion14:

Good Luck in 2019! :icon_thumleft:

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Dragonscout

Nov 1, 2018
Warner Robins, Ga
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO (formerly) - Tesoro Mojave, and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the site from middle Georgia. Hope you can find some folks to hang with here and maybe help some newbie learn the ropes of real and not plated gold!

sataro

Jan 16, 2013
Corsicana, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 | Nokta Simplex+ | Tesoro Mohave | Quest Xpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from Corsicana, Texas!

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan :occasion14: :headbang:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi.

OP
OP
E
Jan 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re brass eagle

Welcome from south Placer Uh-Oh I have to ask how did you get that nic-name.

In the words of my late grandmother;"uh-oh, here comes trouble" got to give it to the woman though, the woman was wise. I would be on my way out the door when she would summon me,beckoning me close as if to whisper a secret to me, then...

Slap! Right in the back of the head.

When asked "why?"?.....

"For something I won't catch u doing."

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to tnet from Michigan Tommy

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:hello: Hello and welcome to T-Net from Southeast Louisiana..."D"

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome to our community!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions