Jan 24, 2022
South Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello! New to the site but I've been detecting for a few years. Mostly hunt civil war relics however I got into the hobby because I've collected coins since I was young and am always looking to add to my collection. Found the site while looking for info regarding a ring I recently found and will post in the proper forum for help. Figured I'd make an introduction here first. Happy hunting yall!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Louisiana for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Tasmorn

Jun 9, 2013
Laplace, La
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Nox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! New to the site but I've been detecting for a few years. Mostly hunt civil war relics however I got into the hobby because I've collected coins since I was young and am always looking to add to my collection. Found the site while looking for info regarding a ring I recently found and will post in the proper forum for help. Figured I'd make an introduction here first. Happy hunting yall!
Hi and welcome. I live in Laplace so maybe we could get together and hunt. Good hunting

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Atticis welcome to a very fine forum with LOTS of experienced people on here to help out

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from the mountains of northeastern Oregon!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread