Hello from the Pacific Northwest!

mdc002

Jun 25, 2022
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just joined the forum and thought I would introduce myself! I have been detecting off and on for about 20 years but I have been absent from the hobby for about 5 years. I was using a Fisher F2 when I last detected but just purchased a Fisher F44 two days ago from Modern Detectors and am anxiously awaiting it's delivery! I have retired for about 12 years now and found that I missed the excitement of finding treasures no matter how small. I hope to be sharing my finds in the near future and learning how to use my detector. I forgot to mention that I am from Washington State! :tongue3:

Last edited:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a newbie,here at least,you might like to know that we consider it courteous to at least leave a like when someone posts to you,whether it,s a welcome or to ID or inform you on some item you may post here.Makes it all go a bit better and know you saw their post to you.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just joined the forum and thought I would introduce myself!...I am from Washington State...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Washington for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread