Hello from Upstate NY

DavidL61

Apr 8, 2022
Bainbridge NY
Detector(s) used
Simplex Plus
Notka Pulse Pinpointer
I’m starting a portable sawmill business and needed a metal detector to scan metal objects imbedded in the logs. Will also use it for treasure hunting with my granddaughters. I own a house that was built in 1841. Hopefully I will find some relics around the house.

After researching MDs, I decided on the Simplex Plus. It was fun watching all the reviews. Learned quite a bit while researching.

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’m starting a portable sawmill business and needed a metal detector to scan metal objects imbedded in the logs. Will also use it for treasure hunting with my granddaughters. I own a house that was built in 1841. Hopefully I will find some relics around the house.

After researching MDs, I decided on the Simplex Plus. It was fun watching all the reviews. Learned quite a bit while researching.
The Simplex is a good one alright
The MD use to locate metal in your logs dis good valid use of it!
Welcome to TreasureNet!

ironman123

Sep 1, 2016
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400 w/DD Coil.
Nokta Makro Legend Pro Pak w/11" and 6" Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mill my lumber the hard way..with a chainsaw and attachment. Would love to have a portable sawmill. Hope you find plenty of good stufff at that old homesite. Keep us posted. Where are you by the way?
Welcome to Tnet.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It is a very good machione. Learn it well you will be happy with it

OP
OP
D

DavidL61

Apr 8, 2022
Bainbridge NY
Detector(s) used
Simplex Plus
Notka Pulse Pinpointer
I mill my lumber the hard way..with a chainsaw and attachment. Would love to have a portable sawmill. Hope you find plenty of good stufff at that old homesite. Keep us posted. Where are you by the way?
Welcome to Tnet.
Bainbridge NY

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Binghamton...lots of old places around Bainbridge!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: New York for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread