Hello from Western MA

danjsargent

Jan 1, 2016
western MA
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone. I love the site! I am new to the site and a new detectorist. I started this great hobby because of my love for history, research and western Mass. With the limited field experience I got in before it snowed I loved every second! Would love to get together with guys in the area for some winter research and some hunts in the spring. Maybe western Mass needs a club! Thanks everyone and I look forward to interacting with you all.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Massachusetts for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Danjsargent,

Welcome to the forum! I live in Eastern Massachusetts, perhaps in the spring we can meet up for a hunt!

Doc

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; Geetings from Booston. Welcome to the TNEt. You can join the Mass Treasure Hunting Assoc. It meets the 3rd Friday of every Month in Newton Highlands at the Womens Social Center. 72 Columbus Str., Newton from 7:30pm - 9:30pm. That is where all the guys are. myself included. Maybe we could hook up ok. I know there are a lot of guys in your area ok. Good Luck. PEACE:RONB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread