HELLO GUYS, I HAVE A JAPANESE MAP UNDERWATER CARRIED TONS OF GOLD INSIDE THE SHIP.

PTid

Nov 2, 2021
I already dove it. Nothing left for me to find - sucks.
While I don't generally believe in most of the "Hidden Japanese Gold" stories.....mostly folklore to attract stupid American investors. However, some of it is true...Having worked on developing project with gold cargo of WW II Japanese shipwrecks, I can 100% say they exist. I've been to the Philippines and negotiated a couple of projects. If you want to do your own research start with getting copies of the RG 457 record group. These are the encrypted Japanese intercepts. To drill down....obtain those marked ULTRA Top Secret or just Top Secret. First obtain a list of all Japanese WWII Japanese shipwreck, they exist as I have it already. Now you have the names and dates of the losses...focus on those sunk off of the Philippines...Study which ports gold shipments were being loaded....They were shifted slightly from Singapore to other ports. The documents will indicate gold being loaded. This should get you started. I've attached a sample. My recommendation....focus on TIN not gold.

Attachments

• 600 Gold Bars Japanese.jpg
    600 Gold Bars Japanese.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 57

Francos

Oct 27, 2022
While I don't generally believe in most of the "Hidden Japanese Gold" stories.....mostly folklore to attract stupid American investors. However, some of it is true...Having worked on developing project with gold cargo of WW II Japanese shipwrecks, I can 100% say they exist. I've been to the Philippines and negotiated a couple of projects. If you want to do your own research start with getting copies of the RG 457 record group. These are the encrypted Japanese intercepts. To drill down....obtain those marked ULTRA Top Secret or just Top Secret. First obtain a list of all Japanese WWII Japanese shipwreck, they exist as I have it already. Now you have the names and dates of the losses...focus on those sunk off of the Philippines...Study which ports gold shipments were being loaded....They were shifted slightly from Singapore to other ports. The documents will indicate gold being loaded. This should get you started. I've attached a sample. My recommendation....focus on TIN not gold.
What would TIN mean ?

PTid

Nov 2, 2021
Tin cargo...Malaysia was the largest tin exporter at the time. Ships with tin cargo carried tin ingots in the thousands of tons each. Google tin prices, then multiply by thousands of tons, 1x,2x, 3x and so on.

enrada

May 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be aware that the Japanese had a major salvage effort in the Pacific back in about 1962. They knew which ships had gold on board and went back to recover them.

PTid

Nov 2, 2021
Be aware that the Japanese had a major salvage effort in the Pacific back in about 1962. They knew which ships had gold on board and went back to recover them.
I'm aware...I am working with the Japanese government on projects as I write this response. 1960's means their limitation was technology at the time.....= water depth. I know of two salvages going on right now on Japanese ships.

Magoopeter

Jan 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
underwater
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Lot of people have been scamed by Tin wreck projects based in the Philipines, Mr x has taken a lot of money over the years, and never went to sea.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Japanese moved gold from tunnels down to boat loading, by way of non-metallic cement containers that look like this. Metal detectors probably would be useless on land projects (12 feet down to the top).

Attachments

• cement-container.jpeg
    cement-container.jpeg
    580.6 KB · Views: 40

Francos

Oct 27, 2022
What about ww2 Japanese sunken ships in Vietnam? There are quite a few there as well , would it worth to have a look or only the ones in Philippines were interesting?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about ww2 Japanese sunken ships in Vietnam? There are quite a few there as well , would it worth to have a look or only the ones in Philippines were interesting?
Outside of the Philippines, there was a bank police confiscated gold bars, because they matched type Japanese bars would have been on a sunken Japanese ship.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somebody put together a map of all WW2 sunken Japanese ships.

Last edited:

PTid

Nov 2, 2021
Lot of people have been scamed by Tin wreck projects based in the Philipines, Mr x has taken a lot of money over the years, and never went to sea.
This is so true, not just tin wrecks though. First rule, do own your due diligence and trust no one. I say this from experience.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The majority of the wrecks in Subic Bay are a result of either the Spanish–American War in 1898 or of World War II, when American aircraft sank a number of Japanese vessels.

Subic Bay is a bay on the west coast of the island of Luzon in the Philippines, about 100 kilometers (62 mi) northwest of Manila Bay. An extension of the South China Sea, its shores were formerly the site of a major United States Navy facility, U.S. Naval Base Subic Bay, now an industrial and commercial area known as the Subic Bay Freeport Zone under the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority

In 1542, Spanish conquistador Juan de Salcedo sailed into Subic Bay but no port developed there because the main Spanish naval base would be established in the nearby Manila Bay. When the British captured this base in 1762, the Spanish were forced to find an alternate location and Subic Bay was found to be a strategic and superb port location. In 1884, King Alfonso XII of Spain decreed that Subic was to become "a naval port and the property appertaining thereto set aside for naval purposes

Attachments

• WW2-Japanese.jpg
    WW2-Japanese.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 27
  • WW2-Japanese_2.jpg
    WW2-Japanese_2.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 28
  • WW2-Japanese_2zoom.jpg
    WW2-Japanese_2zoom.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 24
  • WW2-Japanese_2zoom-B.jpg
    WW2-Japanese_2zoom-B.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 27

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello everyone , is there anyone can help me here in my place the southernmost part of the Philippines in regards the hidden Japanese treasure? I have found a map which is located underwater Japanese ship treasure estimated tons of gold. I don't have enough stuffs to dive underwater and other needed tools. We have dived that already and able to see the ship but it's too deep with estimated deep more than one hundred feet. If given an opportunity with good faith, I won't hesitate to share the blessings. I would greatly appreciate. Thank you!
This thread was last viewed by the OP Nov.2nd.
Sure has grown legs.

enrada

May 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little off script but I will ask anyway because some of you who replied might have an answer to my questions. When Ferdinand and Imelda were evacuated from the Philippines to Hawaii in 1986 by the US Air Force and loaded 400 crates of about a cubic yard each. I have never been able to find a list of contents for the crates? After having been through Malacanang Palace, I know it wasn't fur coats, shoes or Chanel 5!! Also what was loaded(gold?) onto Adnan Khashoggi"s boat Nabila that was at Manila Yacht Club at the time and left the same time that F and I left? The Nabila was sold to Donald Trump. Adnan was related to Jamal!
Feel free to PM me.

Love doing research

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A little off script but I will ask anyway because some of you who replied might have an answer to my questions. When Ferdinand and Imelda were evacuated from the Philippines to Hawaii in 1986 by the US Air Force and loaded 400 crates of about a cubic yard each. I have never been able to find a list of contents for the crates? After having been through Malacanang Palace, I know it wasn't fur coats, shoes or Chanel 5!! Also what was loaded(gold?) onto Adnan Khashoggi"s boat Nabila that was at Manila Yacht Club at the time and left the same time that F and I left? The Nabila was sold to Donald Trump. Adnan was related to Jamal!
Feel free to PM me.

Love doing research
It could of been her vast shoe collection in those 400 crates? (But something tells me nope)

PTid

Nov 2, 2021
Interesting story. I actually met with Adan and Essam Khashoggi a few times on financing a salvage project. It's true about the gold ingots. Imelda had to provide proof to the Federal Court in New York they owned the gold lawfully. She actually brought in a gold ingot into the court as an example. I don't know any details on their other exploits...although many. They did follow through by introducing other investors which did finance the deal. The salvage was successful.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what I gather is The Japanese used crates, metal boxes, then the more secure underground cement storage vault type of container. Gold was moved from caves/tunnels by way of a network of tunnels leading down to the water for loading ships. Ships were loaded at a spot with a carved stone marker underwater.

sirwilliam

May 26, 2010
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Excalibur
I don't remember if inside metro waters or close to it. Either way don't think anyone has claimed it (if possible). The Chinese stopped a salvage operation off Philippines shores firing warning shots. China doesn't allow Chinese shipwrecks to be claimed. This Japanese ship may have already been looted to help cover costs of fighting WW2. Side of ship is peeled back possibly for divers to enter. Gold bars might be in the Federal Reserve Bank.
(Deleted for rule violation)

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread