Hello guys, This is a rabbit shape rock with signs. can you please help me decode it? It would be very much appreciated.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
20220321_184032.jpg

uniface

Silver Member
Jun 4, 2009
Central Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
People are completely unable to distinguish the pictures in their minds from the realities those pictures represent. So much so that they believe the picture catalogue to be reality itself.

Problem is GIGO -- garbage in --> garbage out. " I never saw one/that isn't in any book I ever read" MEANS "There's no such thing/it can't mean anything/Sorry -- just a rock." Pure, emotionally charged belief at work.

Naturalists said the same thing when somebody in Australia sent them a platypus in a jar of formaldahide. It was, in the definitive explanation of the foremost authorities, a cleverly made practical joke. It had to be -- animals don't have bills like ducks, and that's that.

Even as late in time as shortly before the Wright Brothers, The Scientific American refused to accept articles advocating that manned, heavier-than-air flight could be anything but a rediculous, crack-brained lunatic's fantasy. After all, rigorous mathematical analysis proved it was impossible.

What's annoying on this end is not the guy with the animal rock, it's the self-appointed, wannabe experts who can't stand not having the last word (very obvious) dogging him. And accusing HIM of being impolite when they're the ones being overbearing know-it-alls with closed minds.

I'm 74 and no longer care. Get off my lawn.

Last edited:

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should really shut up but hey I'm stubborn. I fully respect the OP as I've said before. I will say I do not know it all most of us don't. Chances with these rocks are that nature put them there. They aren't carved anything you see are fractures that occur from temperature chances to water expanding in old cracks. Could they have been put there maybe but I also doubt that. The OP asked what people though and got honest thoughts of people. Now the OP can do what they want with that. With there being caves men worked on there could be relics or lost valuable things I don't doubt that possibly. I just highly doubt those rocks are anything more than just well natural rocks. I mean here where I am in the mountains I can go outside and post rocks that look similar and appear to look like things but I know they are just rocks. Lots of stuff like that here in the mountains. I'm all for being proven wrong though if the OP finds treasure well good for them.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
20161029_165159.jpg

Only rocks in treasure areas
[EDIT] (and with all of the trail markers leading in too) are utilized for the purpose of talking, suggesting different specific things, that not everyone will
see or ever understand at all.
Not all rocks in a treasure area have necessarily had anything done to them, other than maybe have been moved around, placed or set, etc. They totally loved having naturally occurring shapes to work with, enhance, add to, or just leave alone. How you may know, or start to suspect you are very possibly in a good potential treasure area, is sometimes the repetition they used, like as confirmations, or maybe for confusion. And then other particular markers/signs/symbols that could/should be present...

So many appearing to be untouched at first look, are just suggestive. Trained, experienced, exercised informed eyes can see at least something peculiar about a grouping or outcropping, or maybe cliff faces. Suspect & take a lot of pics from
all different angles & distances, to
investigate further later, view
& zoom in, to check out
closer onscreen.

20161029_165159.jpg

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Wanna see some of the best pics, & all with tedious, methodical explanations?
View the guide...

Below is sandy1's pic from his "guide to vault treasure hunting" thread above.

Learn how to capture treasure auras...

Last edited:

informalmarc

Oct 25, 2022
Wanna see some of the best pics, & all with tedious, methodical explanations?
View the guide...

Looks interesting!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You would think that this is Cross De Sign" thread with all the rock pictures.
I am unable to see the Original Posters attachment in post #1. Has it been removed?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You would think that this is Cross De Sign" thread with all the rock pictures.
I am unable to see the Original Posters attachment in post #1. Has it been removed?
Yes original picture removed by op.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
But wait .. Not only do I see the Silly Rabbit, I also see a torso of a naked lady! View attachment 2051077
The original pic is still around in quotes.
Maybe the OP will, or maybe not post anymore. I was hoping so. He showed us all an extremely dangerous looking place in an obscure remote area, he said thought to be used by the Roman's, & other civilations, wanting help with "decoding."
It just isn't all that easy.

But if any of the info helps 1 person,
then it's well worth it.
There have been a lot of questions.

It was suggested & mentioned the thread may be locked. So the info
was shared, not only for the OP to possibly benefit by. Also, anyone else interested in the rare kind of hunting, that so few appear to be familiar with, If even at all.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread