🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Hello my name is chad I live in Arkansas I am new to the hands on part of prospecting been a fan my whole life anyway I have come across some wildones

ChadPrice

Greenie
Jul 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
OP
OP
C

ChadPrice

Greenie
Jul 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes indeed many ways intact chemically roasting but fools gold is not my focus lol
I’m interested in many minerals
No location,Arkansas,s a diverse state,mountains in the NW to primeval swamps in the SE.Pretty much every other kind of terrain except desert and seashore.Helps to know roughly where someone lives. No manners either.
im in hot Springs Arkansas lol

Upvote 2
OP
OP
C

ChadPrice

Greenie
Jul 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No gold around Dumas Chad,where you located? Thank you for the welcome!:icon_scratch:
I’m in hot
No location,Arkansas,s a diverse state,mountains in the NW to primeval swamps in the SE.Pretty much every other kind of terrain except desert and seashore.Helps to know roughly where someone lives. No manners either.
no manners I’m sorry you feel that way I have said nothing to deserve the opinion but hopefully your day brightens up my friend

Upvote 1

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The "no manners" comment is out of line. The thread title explains the post.

Upvote 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread