surfdog

Oct 15, 2003
Great Plaines
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,
My name is Bill and I relocated here in Nashua over two years ago. I too would like to meet and hunt with some like minded individuals. :thumbsup: Trying to find club info seems alittle spotty too. Seems most of the links posted I cant get accessed(old or dead links). Anyone who can help with info on a local club or wants a hunting partner in Southern NH shoot me a pm. :hello: I look forward to chatting with you all....
Good Hunting
Bill Tracy

OP
OP
surfdog

surfdog

Oct 15, 2003
Great Plaines
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
47 views not a single response...hmmmmm

:help:

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey there Bill,

Welcome to the madness of Tnet :icon_thumright:

I don't know of any clubs in our area that are active. If you find any let me know. I'd love to hunt with some folks now and then.

nolin1111

May 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
METEORITES

Hello all,
My name is Bill and I relocated here in Nashua over two years ago. I too would like to meet and hunt with some like minded individuals. :thumbsup: Trying to find club info seems alittle spotty too. Seems most of the links posted I cant get accessed(old or dead links). Anyone who can help with info on a local club or wants a hunting partner in Southern NH shoot me a pm. :hello: I look forward to chatting with you all....
Good Hunting
Bill Tracy

Hi Bill, Have you ever found a meteorite. I may have an impact area on my land in Northfield, NH. I hear they can be valuable...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread