maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello old friends, not sure how many of you are left on here but wanted to stop in and say hi, I will try and stop in more often. My friends will remember the great finds that I used to have unfortunately when covid showed up it shut everything down for me. Could not get in the banks anymore to pick up my orders and could not dump my dumps on my dump Banks as they were not allowing anyone in the banks at that time so I could not bring my bags into dump them. Boy do I sure miss coin roll hunting and dream boxes! Hopefully we'll be able to get back into it and post some great finds again in the future we are in the middle of a million things happening including moving to a different part of Florida at this time so once I get settled hopefully I can reestablish some new contacts as I still hold all of my business accounts with my Banks.

So to all my old friends on here I hope everyone is doing well I miss you guys and sharing my finds. Talk to you guys again soon, Maverick.

Upvote 2

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maverick, I remember you, welcome back.... :occasion16::occasion16::occasion16::occasion16:

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Maverick, I remember you, welcome back.... :occasion16::occasion16::occasion16::occasion16:
Hey treasure hunter good to see that you're still here, hopefully some of my old friends are still around especially my biggest competitor Timzim lol. Mountain Man Buffalo boy our self-appointed sax who always chimed in if it wasn't coin roll related lol. I don't know we'll see if anyone says hi I don't know how much it slowed down after the pandemic if it wiped everyone else out like it did me then I can completely get it.

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually I realize now it's been so long I posted this in the wrong spot admin I shouldn't have went into coin roll hunting logs I don't know how I posted there I meant to just go in the coin roll hunting. Anyway you can move this thread?

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually I realize now it's been so long I posted this in the wrong spot admin I shouldn't have went into coin roll hunting logs I don't know how I posted there I meant to just go in the coin roll hunting. Anyway you can move this thread?
I remember when we made this thread and log actually. SMH

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread moved to CRH forum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread