Greenie
Dec 3, 2021
Wilkes County, NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Other
Greetings all,

I just ordered my first entry level metal detector. It is a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV that I got a great deal on through Amazon. To start off, I am retired and live in NC. I bought the metal detector to use to find a lost GoPro camera that I lost in a field of tall grass. I hope to find it quickly but afterwards I plan to do some detecting on the property where I live and in a nearby school yard. Maybe this will lead to bigger and better hunting in the future.

Take care and stay safe.

Kype

Mar 4, 2019
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tejon/Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
welcome. i bought a tesoro out of the blue back in early 2019. found a bunch of stuff. its a fun hobby. gets you outside and exploring new grounds. nothing like fresh air. enjoy.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: North Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from upstate NY! Congrats on your purchase and interest....Think about reading some local history, it will help you find sites to search.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Greetings all,

I just ordered my first entry level metal detector. It is a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV that I got a great deal on through Amazon. To start off, I am retired and live in NC. I bought the metal detector to use to find a lost GoPro camera that I lost in a field of tall grass. I hope to find it quickly but afterwards I plan to do some detecting on the property where I live and in a nearby school yard. Maybe this will lead to bigger and better hunting in the future.

Take care and stay safe.
Best of luck to you in finding your Go pro camera. Also, A Big Welcome to You to the Tnet forum from Georgia. A word of warning: detecting is very habit forming.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to a VERY FINE internet forum !! TREASURENET :)

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Greetings all,

Take care and stay safe.
Welcome to the Forum!

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:hello....welcome aboard T-net !!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T Net from Michigan! Dig every signal to learn your detector and always remove any trash you find. You will be rewarded, be patient!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread