Help finding contact information for ring owner

Kapidr

Mar 17, 2014
By the sea
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm looking for the owner of a class ring. Class of 1989 Central High School

Name on it is Darren. Ring was found in Florida but he could live anywhere.

I've found a Darren Poules who graduated in 1989 from Central High School in Springfield MA.

I found the same Darren Poules on Facebook that went to Central High School and studied computer science at STCC in Springfield MA.

His Facebook page says he works for Pratt and Whitney in Hartford CT but I called them and they have no employee by that name. It also says he works for Pratt and Whitney Aerospace/Defense in East Hartford CT but they also say they don't have anyone employed there by that name.

I've called that high school and they are trying to find contact information for him.

So I'm at a dead end... Anyone a good sleuth and able to find contact info for this fellow?

There are no initials on the inside of the band but there is an Artcarved makers mark and an engraved word that the owner will need to identify.

The second photo is the mascot for that school, looks similar....

Can anyone help me find a phone number or email address for this guy to see if the ring is his?

Thanks! Mary's found class ring.jpg mascott.jpg

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm doing the same thing with an '83 class ring. The school says they're looking into it, but, now a month and a half and a couple of phone calls later, still no word. I hate to bug them, but.......... I was hoping to just see a copy of the Washington High School yearbook, but, I can't seem to find one online for some reason, at least not without paying for one. Good luck!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Art Carved is now owned by Balfour. They are located just south of Austin, Texas and have records for everything they ever sold(or so I was told). They may be able to help...1-800-531-5055 or [email protected]. High school rings. Then ask for help...

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you had some way of checking the drivers license in what ever state you think he maybe living in now, that would be an almost sure bet. Just about everyone drives.

I lucked out with my ring return, name was in the university ring, and she had posted and ad for her employment on the web.
Mailed it back, just waiting for pics of her with it. Maybe i should just post the story anyhow.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

annnie11

May 17, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi- if you haven't found this guy yet, then I may have a different thought. Central High School in Manchester NH - their school color is green. Good luck!

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this information, I don't know how accurate it is, but according to this he did live in Largo, Fl. for a while.

222.JPG

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THE SQUAEKY wheel GETS THE GREASE

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I've found a Darren Poules who graduated in 1989 from Central High School in Springfield MA.

I found the same Darren Poules on Facebook that went to Central High School and studied computer science at STCC in Springfield MA.

His Facebook page says he works for Pratt and Whitney in Hartford CT but I called them and they have no employee by that name. It also says he works for Pratt and Whitney Aerospace/Defense in East Hartford CT but they also say they don't have anyone employed there by that name.

I've called that high school and they are trying to find contact information for him.

So I'm at a dead end... Anyone a good sleuth and able to find contact info for this fellow?

There are no initials on the inside of the band but there is an Artcarved makers mark and an engraved word that the owner will need to identify.

Can anyone help me find a phone number or email address for this guy to see if the ring is his?

Thanks! View attachment 1317477 View attachment 1317478

Maybe ring Manufacture might give you a hint

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you could contact someone else that graduated that year. Contact them and see if they know anything ?

jelskeini

Dec 24, 2021

Can anyone help cinema hd me find a phone number or email address for this guy to see if the ring is his?

Thanks!
View attachment 1317477 View attachment 1317478
Did you find that guy?

Last edited:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks! View attachment 1317477 View attachment 1317478
Kapidr i once found a Devildog ring with a persons last name on it. I found the ring near Benezette pa I found a person by that last name near where i found the ring.. The person also was listed on FaceBook. I sent him private msg's anmd tried and tried to get him to contact me to no good :(. Then I got an idea to check his info and found his spouse listed also. I they contacted her . The next day I got msg from him WARNING me to leave his wife alone !11
Now remember i had sent him my phone number to call me. I was pretty sure it was his ring but had not disclosed any news of the ring. i wanted to make sure first he was the one that it belonged to.
i SAID please just ONE question and no information is needed. to which he said ok . I asked if he knew what a devil dog was. . He said yes he was one :). and wanted why i asked such a question. Now i am, sure this was his ring. I replided did you ever have a devildog ring ? He said yes but lost it years back. I then asked him if he would like it BACK? He said YES why did i ask. I told him I had found it !!! .with in probably 10 seconds my PHONE RANG and it was him. We talked and i explained to him where i found it. he had remembered working in that yard that day. He wanted to know how much i wanted for it. I told him nothing i just wanted to make sure he got it back for free for his service to our country. he gave me his address i put a letter in the box with information where and how i found it along with my name and phone number again.I mailed it to him and requested him to sign for it. i know he got it but NEVER contacted me again. Thats ok it made me feel good to get it back to him for serving our country. Sorry for the long winded post but letting you know maybe sometimes you can also find relatives to help you find someone.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my figuring he would be 51 now

Google :

Darren A Poules Southwick, age 51, male​

Sorry When I post the Link it opens with Too much Personal Info
which may be right or wrong.
of course I would have given up by now :tongue3:

Last edited:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm doing the same thing with an '83 class ring. The school says they're looking into it, but, now a month and a half and a couple of phone calls later, still no word. I hate to bug them, but.......... I was hoping to just see a copy of the Washington High School yearbook, but, I can't seem to find one online for some reason, at least not without paying for one. Good luck!
I gave up on the schools trying to help . Have contacted many schools and never once got a call back. Maybe classmates,com could give you some leads and to some friends. With classmates you may find someone that knows them. when looking at classmates males are easier to find then females because of name changes

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions