Help for a weak dowsing response

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess it would be a good idea to start a thread on all the ways to help people who have a weak dowsing response.

Electrolytes: Gatoraide, Emergen-C, or the one I like Hammer Endurolytes (check local bicycle shop or sporting goods). I've been known to put one in my coffee. Many times of the year these probably are not even needed, but with Summer month's sweating it might be worth a try. People with health conditions should check with their doctor first. I've heard people using other products like for babies.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tests have shown that wet hands work better than dry. You can carry a small container with saltwater and pumice and a cloth to wipe your hands with.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put your hands together flat and rub together for one minute. This stimulates the acupuncture meridians.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't attempt dowsing immediately after a meal. If your body is busy digesting food it is preoccupied.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowsing can wear you down. When your energy gets low turn on the water faucet and hold your hands near but not touching the water flow. You have to will the energy into your body but this only takes a miniute or less.

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
For increase Dowsing power (not energy) do Chikung for kidneys
https://youtu.be/gSYICn9ZGro?t=161
..only takes 1 minute daily for a week

My maximum depth was 4.5 meters, now after a week of Chikung the depth is almost 10 meters

Dont forget drink enough water, 1.5 liters, if not the channels will close up again

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you explain the details of the testing procedure? I'm very curious.

"Psychical Physics" by S. W. Tromp

I saw a used copy for sale on Amazon for $902.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a photocopy version of the book. Think it was around $40 but not sure about that. Sometimes these older books get posted on-line for free. Have to do you own search.

Tromp did dowsing studies and testing. You'll have to read the book about it. As I recall he had some wires he ran electric current though and the dowsers would walk past it and be observed, etc. The thing about wet hands is it doesn't last very long, a few minutes.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Distraction: This is an important one for me. I just cannot let my conscious mind enter into the search. I've talked about the Zen-like state and this is an importsant one. I pick an object out in front of me to look at, examine every detail of it while I am searching with the rod. Like I say, don't worry you will see when the rod moves even if you are not looking directly at it.

Another technique is what I call the two-rod sweep. This is a distraction technique because you don't watch the active search rod.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/long-range-locators/652318-try-l-rods-two-rod-sweep.html

Last edited:

Greenie
Aug 15, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another good tip is to hold in your hand a material that you are dowsing for.. For example: if you are looking for gold then in one of your hands you should hold some gold.. Same can be done with any other metal, cash etc..
I have tried it myself, wrapped around paper money note at the end of each L rod and secured with a rubber band.. I could clearly see that I was getting a much stronger response.
Thats Something I have seen other dowsers do, also read about it in a book of Chris Hills "Supersensonics" .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread