Seakur

Greenie
Oct 2, 2020
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab ExcaliburII -Safari; Garrett Deepseeker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure where to post this.. I'll start here. I found this MT at one of the 1715 sites but I doubt it came from the fleet [not that lucky] . It seems to be from a necklace but I'm not sure. I've never seen anything quite like this. The bottom is a crystal [broken tip]. I don't think the upper is crystal.. blue glass, maybe. There are two sets of two jem's[?] at the top and in the center wrapped in pewter.. maybe. I don't recognize the style of setting with the little beads attached. Any ideas? :icon_scratch:

Attachments

• 45dLside.jpg
    45dLside.jpg
    818 KB · Views: 37
  • BackW-Peny.jpg
    BackW-Peny.jpg
    618.3 KB · Views: 33
  • RsideHorzPeny.jpg
    RsideHorzPeny.jpg
    647.8 KB · Views: 54
  • RsideW-Pny.jpg
    RsideW-Pny.jpg
    755 KB · Views: 34
  • StraightDown.jpg
    StraightDown.jpg
    808.8 KB · Views: 31

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a necklace pendant, some people feel that crystals have healing powers, maybe the two different ones together have a certain meaning but what that would be I don't know. I used to have one with a dragon wrapped around the crystal a friend who was a believer and practiced the Wicca religion. (basically witchcraft) gave it to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sailaway

Mar 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see 6 different type stones in that piece.

Blue gemstones and crystals include apatite, aquamarine, azurite, kyanite, lapis lazuli, larimar, sapphire, sodalite, and turquoise. Blue represents the throat chakra, communication, truth, vision, self-expression, learning, focus, insight, and clarity.

Crystals for channeling divine messages.

Which site did it come from as there are leases on the sites? Mel Fisher has 3 of them and the others are divided among salvors.

You do not drive a red 2017 corvette do you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

Seakur

Greenie
Oct 2, 2020
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab ExcaliburII -Safari; Garrett Deepseeker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see 6 different type stones in that piece.

Blue gemstones and crystals include apatite, aquamarine, azurite, kyanite, lapis lazuli, larimar, sapphire, sodalite, and turquoise. Blue represents the throat chakra, communication, truth, vision, self-expression, learning, focus, insight, and clarity.

Crystals for channeling divine messages.

Which site did it come from as there are leases on the sites? Mel Fisher has 3 of them and the others are divided among salvors.

You do not drive a red 2017 corvette do you?

I'll get this down. :BangHead: You're saying you see 6 stones and I'm not sure why you then give me the names of 9?
I'm aware of crystals and healing but this arraignment seems odd.. especially the two stones that connect the upper, with the lower.

I'm not new to this process but thanks for your concern. Just so you know.. Mel died some years ago and Taffy, his daughter took over for awhile. [I still have one of her lease applications]
She sold the leases to Mr. Brisbane who, I understand from speaking with my friend Tommy, leases areas as well.

To clarify, I was metal detecting the beach area of one of the sites when I found this.

Thanks.

No.. I don't drive a red corvette.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread