Help!! Need help with a Ww1 helmet symbol!!

Timothy white

Jul 23, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-21_233534.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-07-21_233534.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 103

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
While you are waiting on a member(s) response - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Timothy! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (your location may help, etc.)...

Retired Sarge

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2009
Panama City Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
This ww1 helmet has a lance corporal insignia on it but i dont know if it is genuine to ww1. Please help

US Army WWI Private First Class (Denoted by single chevron), if the other emblem is a pair of crossed rifles then the soldier was assigned to an Infantry Unit.

The following forum might be able to help with your authenticity question. The aged look makes it seem old and legit, but then again anything can be aged nowadays.

WWI US MILITARIA - U.S. Militaria Forum

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great piece of. history