Help with Christmas!

Mudflap

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3).
Detecting since 1972.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would think the Kentuckians had more trouble with the Indians than the British in the 1770s. Be interesting to figure how that British ball made it there. Maybe a soldier had it as a souvenir from the revolution.

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I would think the Kentuckians had more trouble with the Indians than the British in the 1770s. Be interesting to figure how that British ball made it there. Maybe a soldier had it as a souvenir from the revolution.

That's what I was thinking. Not too much went on in Kentucky during the Revolutionary war, but somehow it made it here.

Mine Shaft

Apr 11, 2017
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
View attachment 1769563 View attachment 1769564

I forget if this is called a CDV or what, but here is a nice photo of an unidentified Michigan man. It is about the size of a baseball card. There are two stamps on the back of the photo, dated March, 1866. It is thought that this man was a CW veteran before the photo was taken. $20 or best offer.

Hi RustyRelics, your 2 stamps might have some value also, if i am reading right in my stamp value book your stamps are Scott # R3 Proprietary 1cent, issue of 1862-1871 2006 value for Ave. $125.00 Fine $210.00 Maybe Don can chime in he knows his stamps from what i have seen. Good luck regards Craig.

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi RustyRelics, have any old lures i collect them thanks regards Craig.

I have many, but they are my grandfathers, and not at my house as of now. Sorry 'bout that.

Mudflap

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3).
Detecting since 1972.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tried several of the attachments and get>>> Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tried several of the attachments and get>>> Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

No, these are my photos. They act up every now and then. I'll have to fix it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread