google maps coordinates.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 40

Dragonasia

Jun 3, 2019
Asia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I need your help to try to find gold coins in the next picture. The area is in the yellow area; I am including the google maps coordinates. The area is in a old town in Mexico. it is General Cepeda in the Coahuila State.

Thank you very much for your help.
This is where I would check.

Attachments

• 669C7026-69B8-4E26-9C67-5AAD32BC7F5B.jpeg
    669C7026-69B8-4E26-9C67-5AAD32BC7F5B.jpeg
    245.9 KB · Views: 39

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this a big gold target? Or can there be multiple smaller gold objects? I was getting a gold hit the right circle area, then the lower left spot. Might need to triangulate between 2-3 signal spots if one large gold treasure.

Attachments

• yellow area.png
    yellow area.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
OP
OP
C

Cuco

Greenie
Jul 12, 2022
Is this a big gold target? Or can there be multiple smaller gold objects? I was getting a gold hit the right circle area, then the lower left spot. Might need to triangulate between 2-3 signal spots if one large gold treasure.
I think it can be multiple smaller gold objects. According with your spots, I have a better picture of those spots; see the attached picture and tell me if I am right or may be you would use this picture.

Attachments

• Picture3.jpg
    Picture3.jpg
    1,008.5 KB · Views: 46

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems close, something else marked also on the other.

Attachments

• yellow area-spot.jpg
    yellow area-spot.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 45
  • yellow area-spotB.jpg
    yellow area-spotB.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 39

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, not sure what the purple line area, was more like a paranormal signal. I'm extending one part of the lined spot. I know of treasure sites where gold was found, had a paranormal response to them. Can be a variety of things (associated with paranormal type activity).

Attachments

• yellow area-spot_2.jpg
    yellow area-spot_2.jpg
    374.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cuco

Greenie
Jul 12, 2022
Ok, not sure what the purple line area, was more like a paranormal signal. I'm extending one part of the lined spot. I know of treasure sites where gold was found, had a paranormal response to them. Can be a variety of things (associated with paranormal type activity).
Hello,

I hope do not see anything paranormal; by the way one person told me that a few times she saw like a shadow of a person close the area, but until now, I did not see it. Thank you very much for your help.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope do not see anything paranormal; by the way one person told me that a few times she saw like a shadow of a person close the area, but until now, I did not see it. Thank you very much for your help.

I don't think you would need be concerned. You hear stories of buried treasure, and they killed the person who dug the hole for them. Japanese in Philippines were notorious for doing this. I watched a video the person was helping locate unknown graves oldest part next to more recent cemetery. Dowser was using brass L-Rods checking for paranormal responses at night. Turned out all the old, unmarked graves were back in a wooded area.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cuco

Greenie
Jul 12, 2022
I don't think you would need be concerned. You hear stories of buried treasure, and they killed the person who dug the hole for them. Japanese in Philippines were notorious for doing this. I watched a video the person was helping locate unknown graves oldest part next to more recent cemetery. Dowser was using brass L-Rods checking for paranormal responses at night. Turned out all the old, unmarked graves were back in a wooded area.
Yes, I heared stories about people killed a persons to protect the treasure; it is a clasic story over here at Mexico. I apprecite very much your time for it.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I heared stories about people killed a persons to protect the treasure; it is a clasic story over here at Mexico. I apprecite very much your time for it.

Mexico must have a lot of buried treasures to search for (yet to be found).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread