Help with my bucket list

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
USA 8.jpg Help with my bucket list
I don’t think I will get to this area...I would like someone to go to this place...there is a treasure under a large stone that may just be one for the history books..Thank You...Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey JR..I have been researching this for a few years..I get the stone has writing on it and that the treasure is in a room...A few years ago I watched a show on the Knights Templars...Later I saw a show about them being in America..So I started to looking for what they could have brought to America...Art
Art

Last edited:

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, I'll pick you up in the morning, let's go :) lol. The lol is because it will take me a week to get there from here, hehe. Otherwise I would be there right now :BangHead:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Hi Art; this is right on a line on one of the KGC maps. This was a battle ground also as far as the research shows or dam close. Sorry I haven't made that run, a little out of range right now. LAT

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Larry..That’s my problem..It is out of range....You and Ellis know what I think is there..I know there are a few treasure hunters who live close by..I have been told that they will not go as they want nothing to do with Dowsing....Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Man, That's great news. Leaves more for us. Thank them for me. Guess they didn't hear about the HUGE Jesuit gold hoard a dowser found in South America.
We are in the middle of working the KGC maps I have. I do have some targets in that area. When we get done in the closer areas, I WILL make a run there. So if they don't look , I will.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions