Aug 27, 2017
Georgia/Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab GM1000
White's GMZ
White's Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody, man it's been a long time since I've been on this site. Well, long story short, over the past couple, I've mostly taken a break from everything treasure related. I rarely ever detect anymore, still enjoy searching thrift stores and all that jazz, but I took a long break from the "Lore" of treasure hunting.

In the meantime, I continued down various rabbit holes of independent research and study. I went down a long road looking at history, religions, esotericism, mysticism, philosophy, art, and symbolism. It's been a long and wild road with so much learned and I hope that I can share it all with humanity in a way that makes perfect sense and sheds light on all of it. I retired from the Army, became a "college man" and have been amazed at what I've uncovered. So what's the point?

Well, I stumbled upon something during my research that is completely unrelated to treasure and made me instantly see/envision/remember the Lue treasure map. I don't want to get into too much before I've had a chance to take this idea and run with it a little bit to see what I can uncover, but I'm not out to screw anybody over and have no bad intentions to profit off of your guys' knowledge. lol.

The problem I'm faced with is, the internet sucks now and Google likes to hoard all the knowledge to itself, making deep research difficult. Add to that the explosion of treasure-hunting content, it makes it very difficult to get to the bottom of the matter, the origin of the legend, the history of the truth. I know I will need those things in this next segment of research and I know a lot of you "Ol' Timers" that was in your youth at the start of this sweeping treasure-hunting movement have a wealth of knowledge, tools, and resources when it comes to these old legends.

If anybody could help point me toward the most historical references to the Lue map, I would greatly appreciate it. I can't wait to tell all of you my thoughts.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
There have been numerous TNet threads on this subject. Do a simple search for "LUE" (titles only) on the upper right hand corner of this page. The threads listed cover a lot of ground and are probably as good a place to start as any. It's a lot of reading, but the threads contain a lot of references to published and/or online info, not to mention various posters' ideas and opinions. You'll have to judge for yourself the content.

OP
OP
J

Just_curious

Aug 27, 2017
Georgia/Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab GM1000
White's GMZ
White's Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There have been numerous TNet threads on this subject. Do a simple search for "LUE" (titles only) on this page's upper right-hand corner. The threads listed cover a lot of ground and are probably as good a place to start as any. It's a lot of reading, but the threads contain a lot of references to published and/or online info, not to mention various posters' ideas and opinions. You'll have to judge for yourself the content.
Right, but there lies the issue....the reverberated and repeated content over the last 40 years. Where are these supposed FBI files that hinted towards it? CIA intel that hinted towards it? Supreme Court proceedings involving investigations into such rumors, etc. The only information that has come out is the same repeated stuff. That's why I'm trying to trace what people know of the legend's origins and associated evidence, not what they think about the treasure, their interpretations, etc. I'm trying to find anything of historical reference outside of the treasure-hunting community.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Right, but there lies the issue....the reverberated and repeated content over the last 40 years. Where are these supposed FBI files that hinted towards it? CIA intel that hinted towards it? Supreme Court proceedings involving investigations into such rumors, etc. The only information that has come out is the same repeated stuff. That's why I'm trying to trace what people know of the legend's origins and associated evidence, not what they think about the treasure, their interpretations, etc. I'm trying to find anything of historical reference outside of the treasure-hunting community.
Well, you may have already answered your own question - "the issue". I was at the same place you're standing decades ago and my due diligence led me to believe that "the LUE" is a hoax perpetrated on an avid but gullible subset of humans known as "treasure hunters". Now, my working model on this topic (and all others) is always subject to modification, and if you ever turn up reliable information that contradicts my opinion on the matter, please post it. Good luck with your research - it may ultimately teach you a valuable lesson in human nature.

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
Well, you may have already answered your own question - "the issue". I was at the same place you're standing decades ago and my due diligence led me to believe that "the LUE" is a hoax perpetrated on an avid but gullible subset of humans known as "treasure hunters". Now, my working model on this topic (and all others) is always subject to modification, and if you ever turn up reliable information that contradicts my opinion on the matter, please post it. Good luck with your research - it may ultimately teach you a valuable lesson in human nature.
Hi. I haven't put in the years that other members here have on the LUE. But, IMHO, I can't think of a single reference prior to the release of the map to the public that can be verified. KVM obviously expected us to be able to "read between the lines" and find vague references to other things that might yield clues to the LUE. I hope someone can prove me wrong, but every historical reference seems to be a dead end, and no one has come forward with any sort of physical proof.

OP
OP
J

Just_curious

Aug 27, 2017
Georgia/Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab GM1000
White's GMZ
White's Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have skepticism as well, which is why I ignored it the first time....but I have recently become aware of a piece of artwork and monument that was commissioned all around the same time as part of the same agenda.

People have to really do their independent historical research to understand the events of WWI, WWII, Israel, the creation of the United Nations, the Gold Act, the pegging of the USD as the world reserve currency, the Bretton Woods Agreement, etc. etc. etc. down to even Hitler's rise to fame and role was all part of an elaborate, pre-calculated, and complex plan by the same group of people. And that's what led me back here all these years later....there's a mysterious piece of art that was commissioned by all these same people that in my opinion, happens to be the Lue Map in mosaic form.

I really can't explain it, and I know everybody feels this was when they think they've solved a treasure, but I can't help but feeling like I uncovered something extremely important and unnoticed up until this point, isn't a stretch of the imagination, and connected via the same story but a separate branch. I don't think it's a treasure map though, if that helps give any sort of credence to the possibility that I've actually discovered something related and important. But certain unknowns unrelated to treasure need to be figured out first to give it any sort of credibility and not a coincidence.

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004

Start with this...the FBI, the 17 tons of gold from Mexico near Shiprock, Nazis, CIA....throw all that out and start with what's left over.

As for history, if you find something published by someone other than Karl von Mueller and published before 1964, let me know. Everything about the LUE at this point rests squarely on KvM's shoulders.

Barring that, I'd encourage you to read "Sheepherder's Gold."

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Start with this...the FBI, the 17 tons of gold from Mexico near Shiprock, Nazis, CIA....throw all that out and start with what's left over.

As for history, if you find something published by someone other than Karl von Mueller and published before 1964, let me know. Everything about the LUE at this point rests squarely on KvM's shoulders.

Barring that, I'd encourage you to read "Sheepherder's Gold."
Yes, indeed. I can't help but remember a phone conversation about 25 years ago I had with an acquaintance of the deceased Miller's family. This person, living in KY, was quite well informed on another subject I was involved with at the time, and to make a point about my project, I made an offhand comment about the lack of information on the LUE. He chuckled, and according to him, Miller's family told him that "KvM" had hoaxed the story as we know it and had many laughs about how gullible some THers are. Maybe ... maybe not. I'm personally in this camp for the time being.

I lived in Ouray CO, working in the Idarado Mine in 1974, when I became friends with an old timer who had been mining all his life in the San Juans. His favorite project was this "Sheepherder's Mine", which was known to him as the "Lost Carson", as I recall. He had a photocopy of the original ore assay that fueled the legend and he knew a lot about it. He had been searching in the high country of the Needles Range for decades until he got too old to continue. I was totally green at that time and didn't pursue.

Another great book - possibly of more interest here re the LUE - is The Lost Gold Mine of Juan Mondragon. The venue is the Sangre de Cristos Mountains in northern NM and two mysterious Germans play a big part in the story. Germans.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
People have to really do their independent historical research to understand the events of WWI, WWII, Israel, the creation of the United Nations, the Gold Act, the pegging of the USD as the world reserve currency, the Bretton Woods Agreement, etc. etc. etc. down to even Hitler's rise to fame and role was all part of an elaborate, pre-calculated, and complex plan by the same group of people. And that's what led me back here all these years later....there's a mysterious piece of art that was commissioned by all these same people that in my opinion, happens to be the Lue Map in mosaic form.
That group of people is known today as the Khazarian Mafia and has been increasingly controlling world events since they were known as the "name stealers" in the Middle Ages. Hitler's rise was in direct opposition to these folks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread