Here is an IDEA I am going to try1 WRISTCOACH

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With a new machine i have trouble remembering ID numbers and simple hints. I see Football players wear them on there arms and I thought i would give it a try. I think i paid 9 dollars on Amazon for it. I will let you know how it works. I do think if you have trouble remember id;s and such it might help you. What
81-Y1HfBu9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
do you all thnk ?

Hbot37

Bronze Member
Jul 7, 2022
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never understood the reasoning behind memorizing the numbers that certain targets give. When they can vary wildly based on machine, settings, and soil conditions I just never saw the point. The only numbers I don't dig are super low, so knowing the difference in number between a zincoln, a wheat, and a button isn't gonna make a difference to me personally. I'm still going to dig it.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you go from different machines the numbers can change drastically . With my Manticore I am trying to dig coin signals and after using the Deus's for years it can be confusing

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What ever works use it, I figure.:occasion14:

I listen, decide, look at the # ID then, state in my mind what it will be.
"AND BE WRONG 85% OF THE TIME" :laughing7:
Your oNLY wrong 85 % of the time HAHAAHAH i can BEAT THAT !! I can be wrong 90 to 95 % of the time lol

Emil W

Nov 4, 2021
Central New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Deus 2
Deus
Deus Lite
Garrett Apex
Garrett Pinpointer
BH Discovery 2200
BH Pioneer EX
White's Coinmaster 6000D (have had for decades)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great idea, I just ordered one. Since I use a Deus 1 and 2 the subtle differences between the two can get confusing. I'll use it for reminders of where to find and how to best use the multitude of adjustments available, especially with the Deus 2. Plus, with the most recent Deus 2 update, it's getting harder to keep it all straight in my puny human mind.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Your oNLY wrong 85 % of the time HAHAAHAH i can BEAT THAT !! I can be wrong 90 to 95 % of the time lol
My other 15% is iron. 🤣

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great idea, I just ordered one. Since I use a Deus 1 and 2 the subtle differences between the two can get confusing. I'll use it for reminders of where to find and how to best use the multitude of adjustments available, especially with the Deus 2. Plus, with the most recent Deus 2 update, it's getting harder to keep it all straight in my puny human mind.
The 1.0 update needs some work.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK Here is what I did this morning
What is your folks opinions.

Coach1.jpg
Coach3.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread