• pg.8 bos.jpg
    pg.8 bos.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 692

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Padolsky said:
cmschut said:
Here's a few things I have had laying around. Hope it helps get some talk going and a few new people here.
Not sure what this one is. It's too small to see. D

Dan,

This is HowI made the HCB swirl and Coalesce. I got nothing from it , but It's what the Dark Fairy Handwriting said to do. The last are the Ladybug. The other to me , the 2nd pic posted, looks like the firefly. I could be wrong.

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
For those who are LURKING don't be shy. If you think you'll find the answers to the solve , you won't . We can't just give it away, that wouldn't be fair ;) ;) ;)

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Hi .

We know you wouldn't be looking on this forum if you weren't into the Book so come on and intrduce yourself. We don't bite, well Bad might. Once you get to know him you'll see he's harmless.

Just so you know we are on strike here and aren't posting the goods till we get some feedback .

PirateCod

Tenderfoot
Jun 23, 2007
Thanks a lot. It helped to get some insight on the ATT book because I haven't read it and didn't participate in the hunt. =)

PirateCod

Tenderfoot
Jun 23, 2007
Hello CM and BAD, I was just letting you guys know i'll be at the store for a few hours incase you come online soon, but I found something you might be very interested to heard! Talk to you hopefully tonite. =)

hookedonhunts

Apr 5, 2006
Illinois
Carol:
Are you still working on this? I've put my book away for a while AGAIN. I check everyday, but no rings have been claimed. Do you still check on ATT? I like working on clue 3, it drives me nutts. I guess it's time to get the book out again and start all over. This time I won't just lurk, hopefully I can find something useful. Talk to you guys later.
HookedOnHunts
LeAnn

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
LeeAnn,

Nice to see you back here. No you are not the Lurker , it's the other 21 or so I meant. I was wondering where you went to . I knew you took a break , but didn't know you were still working Clue 3 . I hope all of you who are working on it get to see some reward to it all. I am only working on Dar right now , and that in itself is headache enough. No one has Claimed a Ring yet so There will be time to catch up. It even seems as if the Hunt is drying up, the hunters I should say ,as the Forums are all but Dead on this Hunt. Glad to see you are still about and welcome you when you are ready.

Carol

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
well ill put something out there since no one else is. Could the absense of a large colored cap in chapter 25 be a reference to the 5x5 grid. I'm really hoping some of you will begin to speak up and give your 2 cents critical or supportive I welcome both. Or maybe the absence says there is not a grid.....what do you all think?

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
CMSCHUT, I think the alphabet key has been staring us in the face all along. I need to work on it a bit more to see if it works but I believe I have the order correct. PM me for more info -BAD-

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
BAD 4 MY BRAIN said:
well ill put something out there since no one else is. Could the absense of a large colored cap in chapter 25 be a reference to the 5x5 grid. I'm really hoping some of you will begin to speak up and give your 2 cents critical or supportive I welcome both. Or maybe the absence says there is not a grid.....what do you all think?

Bad,

I think we are it here.

See you tomorrow nite

erik12152003

Nov 5, 2006
cape may nj
Detector(s) used
garrett cx
sorry I have been very busy I check in to see how you guys and gals are doing but I havent had much time to look at the book in a while so anything good yet I have book in hand lol

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Erik,

Glad to see you again. Hope the Summer was nice. Yes me and Bad have made Excellent progress and seem to be onto a good .......

I hear that you had a good night in chat and mad progress . Sorry I couldn't make it , but I'll be there tonight .

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
As much as I've tried to avoid it I'm going through the book and trying to identify as many of thee constellations as I can in hopes of a new direction if anyone can give me a hand with this I will share a bit of info.Thanks in advance-BAD-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread