🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Hey guys it’s me again I’ve been doing the best I can this heat is unbearable I did find a Button!!

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35

Ed_DE

Feb 23, 2019
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I’m struggling
You're not alone Truth. That's the one thing about this hobby once a place become's hunted out you always have to find a new place to detect. Delaware's hard, you're not allowed to detect on public land except on the ocean side of the beach. I live 90 miles from the shore and I was never a door knocker. I think I have to find a new hobby.

Last edited:
Upvote 3
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're not alone Truth. That's the one thing about this hobby once a place become's hunted out you always have to find a new place to detect. Delaware's hard, you're not allowed to detect on public land except on the ocean side of the beach. I live 90 miles from the shore and I was never a door knocker. I think I have to find a new hobby.
Yeah I’m not a door knocker either but I have been on the stock houses when they’re bringing in the groceries lol

Upvote 2

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I’m not a door knocker either but I have been on the stock houses when they’re bringing in the groceries lol
I've had to learn to be a door knocker or tel ringer, it's just not right, but something you have to learn to live with, if you want good results.

Upvote 3

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread