Hey TheCannonBallGuy

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may know this by now , but your "PM" incoming box is full so my reply to your message from the other day would not send .

If you have the time & at your leisure please make some space . LOL

GD
Davers

Thank you good Sir , tho I lost the tail end of my message the majority went through .

It sent this time so all the Civil War PM ?'s should start piling up. LOL

All the best .
Davers

Upvote 0

TheCannonballGuy

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2006
Occupied CSA (Richmond VA)
Detector(s) used
White's 6000, Nautilus DMC-1, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Davers wrote:
> You may know this by now , but your "PM" incoming box is full so my reply to your message from the other day would not send .
> If you have the time & at your leisure please make some space . LOL

Unfortunately, due to repeating versions of old-age illnesses and damnable medication side-effects, my PM mailbox had gotten majorly clogged with un-answered messages. Sorry about that' y'all. I've been feeling better during the past couple of days, so I've been using these "good days" (for however long they last) to write answers and thereby clear PM-box space. Also, posting more frequently in this forum than I did during the past year.

Upvote 0

Coil-2-Soil

Mar 21, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good to see you on here again TheCannonBallGuy! Glad to hear your faring well.

Upvote 0

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad your doing better soon you will be 100 percent!!!!

Upvote 0

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Davers wrote:
> You may know this by now , but your "PM" incoming box is full so my reply to your message from the other day would not send .
> If you have the time & at your leisure please make some space . LOL

Unfortunately, due to repeating versions of old-age illnesses and damnable medication side-effects, my PM mailbox had gotten majorly clogged with un-answered messages. Sorry about that' y'all. I've been feeling better during the past couple of days, so I've been using these "good days" (for however long they last) to write answers and thereby clear PM-box space. Also, posting more frequently in this forum than I did during the past year.

Please get better The CannonballGuy you are truly missed. Your wised and expertise is cherish [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

Upvote 0

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad to see you are posting again and that you are feeling somewhat better! I sure hope you get better! Heck, us folks would not know what to do without you especially with all these finds of Steel and Iron Balls and folks wanting to know if they have a Cannonball or not. Many of us have gained insight from you into what we think is and what we think is not a Cannonball but we sure ain't even close to being experts by any means and your knowledge and expertise is needed and always welcome.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hang tough I’m praying for your recovery!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions