Hi all

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Hi everyone. Sorry if I dont see some replies here, its not I dont care as I truly appreciate replies and comments. My phone is a bit low grade and I can click on replies and it just stays loading forever.
If I have missed any its not because I dont care, I appreciate all. Its just my phone and provider here with low contact makes my connection at times ultra slow. Sometimes its at a stop. Im in a small country town with a notoriously slow download speed. Today I tried several times to check things and just had the connection freeze.
Cheers to you all. I do and have felt very very welcomed here. Many thanks to you all.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone. Sorry if I dont see some replies here, its not I dont care as I truly appreciate replies and comments. My phone is a bit low grade and I can click on replies and it just stays loading forever.
If I have missed any its not because I dont care, I appreciate all. Its just my phone and provider here with low contact makes my connection at times ultra slow. Sometimes its at a stop. Im in a small country town with a notoriously slow download speed. Today I tried several times to check things and just had the connection freeze.
Cheers to you all. I do and have felt very very welcomed here. Many thanks to you all.
All is good Chilli,not to worry.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chilli Crashbandicoot hit the nail on the head. All is good !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions