Hi everyone

Timothyloves

Tenderfoot
Nov 4, 2022
I'm new here and I'm particularly interested in some old things, I'll collect all the old things, other people might think it's useless, but I think it's full of memories on it, I also like to go to the beach to find shells ah these, I'm just curious about these little things. So I'm curious about this forum, can you tell me what attracts you to this forum?

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings from Central Va. What attracts me to this forum is the vast knowledge of the members and the thousands of recovered relics. scroll down the main page , find something of interest and jump right in. Happy Thanksgiving ..

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new here and I'm particularly interested in some old things, I'll collect all the old things, other people might think it's useless, but I think it's full of memories on i...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Timothyloves! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to TNet! I like the wide variety of topics and the massive knowledge and willingness to share of the members.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! I like the forum for the reasons stated above (knowledge, sharing. etc.) and seeing the many finds posted by the finders.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread