AsifAli

Tenderfoot
Jul 4, 2017
Islamabad
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug-2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi everyone, I hope you all must be having a fantastic Day with smart searches for precious metals & nuggets. My name is Asif. I am an enthusiast of prospecting adventures. I am planning to buy a Fisher Gold Bug 2 for some gold hunting here in mountains around Islamabad. I need a very basic answer here that is there any chance for a novice like to me encounter a gold piece on just another mountain or streams besides it? Does gold literally exists on mountains & streams running around or its just Alaskan & Australian thing? never mind.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Asif!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard asif !! Not so sure about gold over there, but there are many fabulous and valuable gemstones for sure. Tourmaline, garnets, peridot, lapis lazuli etc.etc.....hope you find gold and there probably is a good chance that there is gold in those streams, but dont forget the gemstones. Good luck and happy hunting.

Monstarules

Mar 1, 2017
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet from Connecticut, Florida and Maine!

OP
OP
A

AsifAli

Tenderfoot
Jul 4, 2017
Islamabad
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug-2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just logged-into the forum and astonished to see the welcoming & motivating responses. I warmly appreciate your greetings folks. Happy another lively Day. God Bless you all..

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TNet!

Don't be too focused on gold. Anywhere that people have been, there will be treasure to find. Your country is very old, there ought to be all sorts of goodies that have been lost over the last few thousand years. Please post some pictures of the land and your finds.

Best of luck to you sir!

Obsessive

Apr 16, 2017
NW Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/MI-6 w/ HF/XF/LF
Tesoro Cibola / Land and Sea pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Middle California! I agree with what the post above me says. Theres a variety of great treasure to be found all around you. I have a selection of neat really old coins that were acquired in Pakistan several decades ago... Im excited to see what you find and look forward to seeing more of your posts!

OP
OP
A

AsifAli

Tenderfoot
Jul 4, 2017
Islamabad
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug-2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yesterday I have placed order for Fisher Gold Bug2, it will be delivered within 10 days,,, I cann't wait to unleash a little prospector in me who is waiting for so long. I will certainly be posting my finds over here guys,,,,

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome Asif.

Natural gold...and being able to locate it depends on it's origins in your area.
The history of the conditions creating gold. And what erosion of the matrix holding the created gold.
IF gold has been mined ,it has a history of what formations it is found in.
Below that formation ,gold may have traveled if it had a method allowing it to.
Also ,the material gold was removed from and then the area that material was moved to may contain small gold. More so if the extraction method was more primitive.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I have placed order for Fisher Gold Bug2, it will be delivered within 10 days,,, I cann't wait to unleash a little prospector in me who is waiting for so long. I will certainly be posting my finds over here guys,,,,

Good luck were all hopeing you succeed. Cant wait to see your treasures.

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you find many riches. Welcome and good luck.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pakistan? It just goes to show us that no matter WHERE we are from around the world, we all here at least, have this one great hobby in common. I sometimes think that if all the world "Leaders" were metal detectorist, 99.9 % of problems would be solved. A Great Welcome to you AsifAli, this is a really good Forum here you found, and these fella's are right, you have centuries of history there to find. Good luck with it all.

OP
OP
A

AsifAli

Tenderfoot
Jul 4, 2017
Islamabad
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug-2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sprailroad thanks a lot, I warmly appreciate your thoughts,, & I thanked God when I found this valuable forum, its really motivating,,,,

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome abroad . as they say.

Gold is where the money is at , but like others have said "you live on top of Centuries of history"

I truly hope you find Gold but also hope you find other Amazing Treasures & relics along the way.

Please do post your finds, I/ We would love to see them Precious Metals or not.

&
Like I state.."I judge no Man"
So to me you are a Brother & friend.
Best Wishes
Davers :thumbsup: :2barsgold:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TreasureNet AsifAli,

You are now among brothers and friends.

One thing you must question is the laws of Pakistan. Are you allowed to hunt, and keep your finds? Do you know of others near you who hunt gold? Maybe it might be best if you had a trusted friend and partner with you.

And civilization around you existed before the great flood, like the Indus Valley which is a great part of the East and Southern portions of Pakistan, and some say 30,000 years ago.

So there is great treasure around you, not just gold and gem stones.

mudwhale

Jun 12, 2017
CT
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from CT!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread