Hi to all my' Treasure Net friends and every member here! It's been a long time since I have been on here.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, believe it or not, I found one of my old Threads I posted on here and it prompted me to try to log on to this wonderful Treasure Hunting Site and the Password I tried, actually worked. It has been a long hard road for me since I quit posting quite a few years ago. Lots of health issues including severe back issues and two and possibly a third bout of Covid-19, one around Christmas 2021 and the other in late February. The second bout ended with me getting Covid Pneumonia and lots of memory loss which continues to this day. I am now just getting over what quite possibly could be the Omicron variant of Covid which is almost identical to the Kennel Cough :icon_pale:::) that your' dog or cat gets if picked up by the local Animal Control Officer and drops them off at the Dog Pound, no lie or stretching of the truth here. Everyone in my' household pretty much got everything I did except the Pneumonia. My' ex-wife who disappeared for nearly 8 years, came back into our' lives about the time I quit posting here. She had several mini-Strokes back in October 2019, so my' middle daughter Becky went out to Madison, Tennessee to help take care of here. When the Covid Pandemic hit, I convinced them to come to Knoxville to my' youngest daughter's (Leeanna's) apartment but after two months, they ended up here with me and my' oldest daughter (Isabelle) and have been here for over two years. My ex-wife had additional mini-Strokes while here and had a another mini-stroke in late May. Due to the Hospital dropping the ball and not treating her for a Stroke and High Blood Pressure, she had a much worse Stroke and is now in a Nursing Home and if she doesn't get much better than she is now, she will likely reside there long term.

I have a lot of catching up to do but will have to do it slowly as between my' back problems and other health issues, I don't have the energy to do a lot during the day or even night and I am having Doctor's appointments about every two weeks to a month. I am sorry that I was gone so long and I promise to try to not drop off the face of the Earth again!

Frank

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many of us have been going through stuff... welcome back! We have close friends who tested positive for Covid 3 times. I probably had the Delta variant because there was a surge of it here.

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great news to open TNet and find your post the very first thing. So glad to see you are still with us. Hope your improvement continues.
Welcome back. You have definitely been missed.
(We thought maybe aliens go you wat back then! LOL)

Hopefully, you've been by the coin-collecting forum as well.

Zakon Krzyżacki

May 25, 2022
Great news to open TNet and find your post the very first thing. So glad to see you are still with us. Hope your improvement continues.
Welcome back. You have definitely been missed.
(We thought maybe aliens go you wat back then! LOL)

Hopefully, you've been by the coin-collecting forum as well.

I don't remember aliens getting the blame...😐

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread