Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hillside Detecting for Placer Gold Nuggets

Armed with a Minelab SDC 2300 and a White's Gold Master V-Sat Jeff and Gary (Two Toe's) try some Hillside detecting for Placer Gold Nuggets. High bench gold in the morning and River deposited gold in the afternoon .
We moved a lot of rocks and brush looking for those elusive Nuggets and didnt go home empty handed !!!
Our Hawaiian buddy Tim ( Blue Lead Gold Productions ) likes to send me pictures and video of what we are missing on the island during the winter months so I've included a few clips from him in the video.
Hope you enjoy the video.

SG 038

Upvote 0

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Thanks for the tag-a -long !! It's always good (for me anyway ) to watch you guy's out having fun while I can sit back and watch without doing all that walking and climbing them hill's PLUS no snakes / Posin Ivy / chigger's . It's a good day!

OP
OP
Smithsgold

Smithsgold

Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the tag-a -long !! It's always good (for me anyway ) to watch you guy's out having fun while I can sit back and watch without doing all that walking and climbing them hill's PLUS no snakes / Posin Ivy / chigger's . It's a good day!
Thanks for watching !!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread