HOLY MOLY! This Thing is AWESOME! Best Gold Dredge HACK out There!

WildernessAU

Dec 25, 2009
You've never seen this before! Gold dredging for nuggets on bedrock just became attainable!
Pull Hard
💪
, Pull Far and Dredge Deep!
We finish out the season strong with a nice pile of gold to show for it!

Upvote 9

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job :) Sure beats moving them w/muscle . How big of rocks can you move with it ? Sounds like the motor is not liking it.
007.JPG

OP
OP
W

WildernessAU

Dec 25, 2009
Good job :) Sure beats moving them w/muscle . How big of rocks can you move with it ? Sounds like the motor is not liking it. View attachment 2003661

Sweet that will work too! The motor definitely does not like it, but I've abused it pretty good.
It's rated for 2,200lb single line. What you see me pulling is about the most I can get out of it single line. Also, I'm at 9,300ft altitude. Double line beefs it up quite a bit.

I really wish they made it in one size more powerful.

OP
OP
W

WildernessAU

Dec 25, 2009
They do make one size more powerful................. It's called " bring your buddy to do the job" :hello::headbang::hello2::notworthy::icon_thumleft: Yep I'd say "pretty darn good also!"

Hehe, I already brought a buddy ;) Could use 3 full time boulder fippers. But seriously, us gold prospectors sure like to move dirt n rocks for fun.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice little video.

Thanks for the view!

All the best,

Lanny

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Been doin this for years...cant upload video because it's to large....good times

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys need to build a mushroom sling like mine. Cargo nets are nice but they don't last. Grab some 3/8" cable, some copper swages and make your own Boulder nets. Once you've made one of these and seen how fast they grab onto boulders by just dropping them on, you'll never go back. You guys put out some fun videos! That was great 😀

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread