Hooked X.....

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
jesuit boot modified.jpg 1 thousand fifty seven paces off the cross start of triangle?or a point of triangle?

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
M is the Owl. 1000+ paces is way too far to go from this size of a marker. The direction to go is likely indicated by the instep of the boot, not the boot itself, Since the V part of the VII is touching and overlapping the tip of the wedge of the instep. So it's either the direction the instep wedge points, or it is the angle that it makes, which looks about 30 degrees. But the 30 degrees could be either side of the North- south line. Also the boot is likely only giving you directions to find the final set of markers to go from. Looks like a small triangle for the end set.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey There Nappy701, Have you had any luck on getting any help with your site? I sure would like to here a update on things. I hope all is well your way,take care.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He has been MIA. Call me nappy.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
N

Nappy701

Dec 7, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ty for your help guys. I live in Minnesota and yes i found it in my spring fed pond. i have more pics if any one is interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always interested in your stones. You have some of the best I've seen.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ty for your help guys. I live in Minnesota and yes i found it in my spring fed pond. i have more pics if any one is interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Iam very interested in seeing more of your photos and any info. on them that you would like to give out. Any thoughts on who did those carvings? Do you think its Spanish or some other group? Glade to see your still posting,and hopefully doing well Nappy701.

Kingofkings

Greenie
Aug 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1602799102.787106.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1602799253.366234.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1602799277.931537.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1602799392.135764.jpg . Here’s a few pics guys. This is my spring fed pond we get our house water from that well and at the other end is a spillway with about a 10 foot drop. It can be drained by removing the boards.

Last edited:

Kingofkings

Greenie
Aug 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That bluff in the back ground is a huge rock face on the other side. Caves and lots of stuff going on there.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bump. This is some killer artifacts. This guys got at natural talent at finding stuff. All the way up north, those guys sure get around.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Go towards the pyramid shaped mound in the background on the first pic , post #28. Forget about the rest for now. It will be somewhere between there and the pond. Should be stuff around the pyramid shaped mound. Just look for the out of place or shaped stuff to be in the vicinity. Look for 100 pound rocks anywhere in between, especially ones with white color on them.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go towards the pyramid shaped mound in the background on the first pic , post #28. Forget about the rest for now. It will be somewhere between there and the pond. Should be stuff around the pyramid shaped mound. Just look for the out of place or shaped stuff to be in the vicinity. Look for 100 pound rocks anywhere in between, especially ones with white color on them.
He knows where it's at. It's his grandfather's place..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread