HOT DANG FINALLY GOT SOME PERMISSIONS

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So after licking my wounds from my last rejection I regrouped, got me some really slick business cards, watched some more videos and read up on all the wisdom and techniques that you all have used in getting permissions and set out to win a few. First up, my home owners association. Our development sits on what used to be all farm land going back to the early 1800's and is within a few miles of a civil war battle site so who knows what is in these 80 plus acres of woods and creeks. Big yes! I did a little poking around Sunday and dug a couple of modern bullets and an old iron plough head, plus my normal boatload of junk. Going to do some serious reconnaissance this weekend for any evidence of home sites, etc. Then today at lunch I hit an area that has about a half a dozen homes from the 30's that sit off on a dirt road surrounded by what we in the DC area call McMansions. The properties are pretty overgrown with woods and vines and it looks like tough hunting but I know it will be worth it. So I started door knocking, got to serious maybe's and one partial, women told me I could only hunt a ditch are in the rear of the house, she told me it used to be the dumping ground and she had found some old bottles back there. Any good tips on how to excavate an old trash pit?

HH

Going Deep, Clearing Datum

digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
Should be a lot of fun. "Any good tips on how to excavate an old trash pit?" With a Lesche!:icon_thumright: Good Luck on your permission!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Permissions are the way to go. :thumbsup: I have dig the majority of my keepers from private yard permissions. Good Luck, and post your finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions