Houston Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Recovery Club (FACEBOOK GROUP)

mrjreulet

Jan 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Houston Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Recovery Club

https://www.facebook.com/groups/230742864042490/

This a new club with the focus of learning together and having fun, whether it be just a few of us going an adventure or a group of us going on field trip your welcome to join us online or in person.

It is our club mission to develop and maintain a positive image for all metal detectorists and adhere to all local, state, and national laws within the community.

We welcome people all around the Greater Houston Texas area including, The Woodlands ,Sugarland, Baytown, Conroe, Tomball, and folks from out of state visiting.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

FishrOfGrizz

Tenderfoot
May 6, 2017
Houston
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000Di Series 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Wayne, I saw your reply about metal detecting clubs you're a member of. I live on the west side of Houston. Can you tell me a bit about these clubs and their activities? I'm a real beginner, though I've had a detector for years. A White's Coinmaster 6000Di Series 3 I have given to my dad years ago which became mine. I'd like to use it a bit before considering investing in anything else. My interest in joining others is that I could probably learn a lot about how to use my detector. I think I currently have an issue with mine at the time. The GEB setting doesn't seem to be working properly. I just posted this issue on this site to see if someone might be able to give me some direction. Can't hunt if it doesn't work, right?

Thanks

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Wayne, I saw your reply about metal detecting clubs you're a member of. I live on the west side of Houston. Can you tell me a bit about these clubs and their activities? I'm a real beginner, though I've had a detector for years. A White's Coinmaster 6000Di Series 3 I have given to my dad years ago which became mine. I'd like to use it a bit before considering investing in anything else. My interest in joining others is that I could probably learn a lot about how to use my detector. I think I currently have an issue with mine at the time. The GEB setting doesn't seem to be working properly. I just posted this issue on this site to see if someone might be able to give me some direction. Can't hunt if it doesn't work, right?

Thanks

The closest clubs are the Houston club and Tomball club.
Houston meets at 6:30 PM at Jax Grill on Shepherd 2nd Monday each month, Tomball meets at Matthews Park first Wednesday at 7PM.

Wayne

JHC

Feb 18, 2020
Spring Branch
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in the Spring Branch NW Houston) area and would like to get together with some of the ole timers and learn all I can about this fantastic hobby. I am retired and would be available most of the time to trip. I have a Teknetics Delta 4000 which seems to me is good for a rookie like me. With some experience I am sure I would want to move up to a more professional model. Looking forward to meeting you guys and having some fun with this new hobby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread