How about a group for people from Northern/Northeastern Ohio?

Noah_D

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2017
Illinois (prev. NE Ohio)
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Garrett ACE 300, Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Noah D where you located, I am out in Wellington, Southern Lorain County. Leaving tomorrow to hunt with a bunch of guys (I met here) out in Eastern VA looking for some coins and relics from the 1700's, probably too far east for any CW items though. I am active, but mainly browse the following forums, General, Metal Detecting, some of the brands forums and I do drop in to this Ohio forum from time to time. I used to live on Tnet, now I also belong to a few select FB Ohio metal detecting pages. When I started in 2014 I was obsessed with this hobby. If I wasn't eating, sleeping, or working, I was out detecting. This lasted fr a few years, it has now evolved into a hobby. I am content if I get out for a few hours to a day on the weekends.

GL & HH

Loco

herm

Greenie
Jan 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
T-2 AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loco, I am in Shelby, which isn't too far from you. I have been detecting for 45 years and still really enjoy it. I sometimes get up in your area, as I travel quite a bit. I don't post much as I keep a pretty low profile. Maybe we can get together for a hunt sometime. Gl with your hunts.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I will tell you this.....

In the 80's I was hitting a rest area in NE Ohio.....

Got the law called on me, read me the riot act, and I turned off my detector and put it back in the trunk of my car happy to avoid any more trouble......

OP
OP
Noah_D

Noah_D

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2017
Illinois (prev. NE Ohio)
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Loco, sorry for my not responding sooner. I'm from Ashtabula county... so we're just about on opposite sides of Northeast Ohio.

Wow herm, 45 years!! I bet you've got some tales to tell and plenty of awesome finds.

GI and HH everyone.

OP
OP
Noah_D

Noah_D

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2017
Illinois (prev. NE Ohio)
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yup, I haven't done much detecting lately but I still get out as much as possible. What part of the state are you from?

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am close to Canton Ohio

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread