How About A Posting For Covid Vaccines

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Once I get my second shot I will continue to wear a mask since it protects people around me and it will be several months before everyone who wants to is vaccinated. It is unknown whether those vaccinated can still pass in the virus to others even if we are non symptomatic. If wearing a masking is the greatest trauma in your life, you are leading a great life.
You are correct about one thing, there are a lot of unknowns.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 weeks after my 2nd shot in 2 weeks I will no longer be concerned about wearing masks period, if people around me are concerned I don't have a mask on they can wear 2 masks.

Kj Upton

Greenie
Feb 21, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's funny that 500k have died but no one knows anyone..

REALLY people must live in the back woods under a stump. I know at least 20 people who died of COVID many friends or their family members and one of my good friends who is a nurse has held the hands of more than she wishes to count who died in front of her with no one except her present. I can’t believe there are people out there with beliefs like that. That’s just a crying shame.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
REALLY people must live in the back woods under a stump. I know at least 20 people who died of COVID many friends or their family members and one of my good friends who is a nurse has held the hands of more than she wishes to count who died in front of her with no one except her present. I can’t believe there are people out there with beliefs like that. That’s just a crying shame.
It’s really unusual. I don’t live in the sticks, neighbors on both sides, a county of about 165k. I have a large family and my wife also. Neither one of us know anyone that’s passed because of covid. We’re not seeing it. No one in my immediate family has been sick, we go out every week and both my kids work drive-thrus coming into some contact with dozens of people each day, bringing who knows what home. I have many elderly relatives and so far so good. Sorry you have lost friends or relatives.

Kj Upton

Greenie
Feb 21, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well count yourself lucky, I only had one person that I distantly knew that passed away, before the second wave, but the past few Months have been one after another. It’s Real I can send anyone the obits. I feel for the health care workers they are the true victims of all this.

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forget a vaccine..I am working on a cure...

Rum and coke has kept me good!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Well count yourself lucky, I only had one person that I distantly knew that passed away, before the second wave, but the past few Months have been one after another. It’s Real I can send anyone the obits. I feel for the health care workers they are the true victims of all this.
It has nothing to do with luck. We’re a very, very unhealthy population.

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
The only person I knew that “passed” and covid was the “cause” was my moms 81 y.o. cousin. He had been laying in a nursing home for 3 years. His son thought it was a blessing. If I’m sentenced to a nursing home, I want a double shot in a dirty glass.
I’m still going to hold out for the cancer shot.
I have asphalt shingles and I live in the “sticks” without many trees but it is rural, you say like it’s a bad thing. Maybe you should try it.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well,I Got my first one 9 AM today.So far no problems,very slight soreness in the arm.Feel fine.This was the Pfizer vaccine,so far no unusual stiffness.I get the second April 2nd.

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A very interesting post , for Me. I hope the right person reads this and can respond with more information, and few facts.
Myself and my girlfriend had dinner last night at a restaurant in Knoxville,TN with some relatives of mine. One of the dinner guest has a Doctorate degree, and is a professor, and some other people in the party have some outstanding degrees, and PHD's.
They asked me if I /we had been tested for Covid? My reply was , "yes. both of us, and we have had our 2 vaccines." My girlfriend and I were the 2 oldest at the table, in our
70's.
The story I was told is this, " Bill Gates, who's IQ is 160, and one of the richest men in the world. has a contract to buy ALL the Covid Testing results so he can develop a "genome" data bank. What this means is: Bill Gates and his "foundation" has all and everyone's DNA, whether you like it or not. I have refused to do the DNA or BLOOD test on any sites that want to trace your ancestry, for this same reason. What would ol' Billy Boy stand to gain? Use your imagination.Super Race, bad DNA (you're outta here), male-female-other. Immune to----, susceptible to____, color hair, eyes, skin.., IQ. I was shocked at the information that floated around dinner last night. Not to say that I'm pissed, because I/we had a test that could be used not against me, but maybe my/our ancestors . I'm at the point to where I'm very suspicious of the US Government, or any world agency that want's information about humans. I've had "Men in Black", talk to a family member, I've had "suits', question me. I don't like their demeanor. they are better than YOU, and have the power to prove it.
I would like some feedback, thanks.

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A very interesting post , for Me. I hope the right person reads this and can respond with more information, and few facts.
Myself and my girlfriend had dinner last night at a restaurant in Knoxville,TN with some relatives of mine. One of the dinner guest has a Doctorate degree, and is a professor, and some other people in the party have some outstanding degrees, and PHD's.
They asked me if I /we had been tested for Covid? My reply was , "yes. both of us, and we have had our 2 vaccines." My girlfriend and I were the 2 oldest at the table, in our
70's.
The story I was told is this, " Bill Gates, who's IQ is 160, and one of the richest men in the world. has a contract to buy ALL the Covid Testing results so he can develop a "genome" data bank. What this means is: Bill Gates and his "foundation" has all and everyone's DNA, whether you like it or not. I have refused to do the DNA or BLOOD test on any sites that want to trace your ancestry, for this same reason. What would ol' Billy Boy stand to gain? Use your imagination.Super Race, bad DNA (you're outta here), male-female-other. Immune to----, susceptible to____, color hair, eyes, skin.., IQ. I was shocked at the information that floated around dinner last night. Not to say that I'm pissed, because I/we had a test that could be used not against me, but maybe my/our ancestors . I'm at the point to where I'm very suspicious of the US Government, or any world agency that want's information about humans. I've had "Men in Black", talk to a family member, I've had "suits', question me. I don't like their demeanor. they are better than YOU, and have the power to prove it.
I would like some feedback, thanks.

Of course many share your concerns, however this is not the place for it.
There is a multi page thread on this very topic in the political forum, which you'd need to pony up a few $$ to become a charter member to access.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the dinner guest has a Doctorate degree, and is a professor, and some other people in the party have some outstanding degrees, and PHD's.

Some of the stupidest people I know have degrees, so that means jack squat. Book smart doesn't necessarily translate into common sense smart. And if you're paranoid, all the degrees in the world won't help you. You're confusing intelligence with mental and emotional stability, which don't always go together. For example, Ted Kaczynski (Unabomber) was a brilliant man, but a complete and total psychopath.

Bottom line, don't connect intelligence with rational thought. Doesn't always work out that way.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I didn't really see Metrotec's post as political or maybe just a little. It is troubling and I've heard it and similar stories. Mr. Gates is heavily invested in the vaccines as well. I'm sure however he is heavily invested in many areas or he would not be a billionaire. He is buying US midwest farmland at an unprecedented rate too. I have wondered why the testing was so important and promoted as essential. When has anyone ever had a test for something yet had no symptoms? I get we all go to the Dr for regular checkups but who goes in feeling fine and says hey how about testing for TB? I too feel the government is not to be trusted carte blanche and do not wish them to have private info on anyone law abiding. We still have lockdowns though they do not work. Masks are dubious at best but we all go around wearing them. The covid virus is so small that it cannot be seen unless a electron microscope is used. These masks could never stop it from getting through. Again common sense says they help if someone sneezes, coughs, or has respiratory issues. I never once believed in conspiracy theories mainly because I never felt all the people involved could keep it contained. I'm not so sure on thus covid thing however. To many convenient situations arise that benefit big corps, powerful people and erode our freedoms. This is what people who want total control need. We as a whole are allowing this, asking very few questions and following advice from people we really know nothing about. I hope we all don't live to regret the things we are buying into and allowing to happen.

Last edited:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just got my first scheduled for this Wednesday also...
My 93 yo Grammie in FL still waiting for hers:BangHead:
F Florida.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got my second one last Thursday